Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

Confession: I've been sleeping noticeably better with my daki :makina:

Confession: I can pretty much sleep anywhere.  I've slept on hardwood floor before with just a pillow, and didn't even get a back ache or anything.  I'm also ridiculously hard to wake up; when I was a kid one of my dumbass friends tried to wake me up and shook me, which resulted in my head smashing against the wall several times.  I reportedly didn't even make a noise or even partially wake up.

Confession: I can pretty much sleep anywhere.  I've slept on hardwood floor before with just a pillow, and didn't even get a back ache or anything.  I'm also ridiculously hard to wake up; when I was a kid one of my dumbass friends tried to wake me up and shook me, which resulted in my head smashing against the wall several times.  I reportedly didn't even make a noise or even partially wake up.

It hailed once in Egypt. 

The hails melted before falling into my hands thou :sachi: 

I blame it on there not being any rain in the first place.

So my dad is going away for about 13 days and he's taking my faptop with him cause his faptop sucks, time to lock dem files with my collection in them..... I will miss my collection especially the type moon collection ;-; 

Moving aside, I still have my mob which has tons of manga stored on it, my pc which has three vns (grisaia, comyu and osadai) and my (censored) so I will still have fun, just no more game ;-;