Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

Had another appointment with my psychologist today, and it turned out really well. Now I feel like I'm almost ready to start working again. She's gonna try to set me up with some counseling to find a job that won't stress me out as much as my previous ones had. I'm really awful when it comes to multitasking and dealing with customers, so it's sorta difficult for me to find suitable work that doesn't require me going through college. One possibility is for me to work inventory at a store or something, but I'd still like to see what other options are there for me. I've also talked over a few things regarding how my mom affects my will to work, but I think it's possible that that has been resolved already. You see, there's been this phase where she takes so much money from my pay and blows it off on toys for my sister, expensive dining, etc, and I rarely got to look forward to buying anything that wasn't dirt cheap. We had this talk a while ago, but she has been holding back on her spending so that I can actually buy stuff, lol. Her social security income has gone up recently too, so that should alleviate things for me quite a bit, lol. And once we've moved out of my aunt's house, I'll be relieved of yet another stress and get that much closer to my ideal mental health. Once I've gotten to that point, I'll start thinking about college. I'll be getting in touch with someone soon to find out what my GI Bill entitlements are.

So yeah, I'm happy as hell right now! :mare:

Had another appointment with my psychologist today, and it turned out really well. Now I feel like I'm almost ready to start working again. She's gonna try to set me up with some counseling to find a job that won't stress me out as much as my previous ones had. I'm really awful when it comes to multitasking and dealing with customers, so it's sorta difficult for me to find suitable work that doesn't require me going through college. One possibility is for me to work inventory at a store or something, but I'd still like to see what other options are there for me. I've also talked over a few things regarding how my mom affects my will to work, but I think it's possible that that has been resolved already. You see, there's been this phase where she takes so much money from my pay and blows it off on toys for my sister, expensive dining, etc, and I rarely got to look forward to buying anything that wasn't dirt cheap. We had this talk a while ago, but she has been holding back on her spending so that I can actually buy stuff, lol. Her social security income has gone up recently too, so that should alleviate things for me quite a bit, lol. And once we've moved out of my aunt's house, I'll be relieved of yet another stress and get that much closer to my ideal mental health. Once I've gotten to that point, I'll start thinking about college. I'll be getting in touch with someone soon to find out what my GI Bill entitlements are.

So yeah, I'm happy as hell right now! :mare:

Hang in there!  ^_^

Confession: An online friend I've known for years (as in never met in person), with whom I had a mutual love gag going (I thought it was a joke and went along, but was never 100% sure) just confessed to me that she used to have a small crush on me.

I...

I...

I... have never felt so special.

Confession: I was almost sober enough to leave the FSG, but then a bottle hit my knee. Or sumthing like that. Gulp, gulp. 

Confession: Having internal debate about best girl in Persona 4 G again. My first play through a few years ago, I was Yukiko all the way, so she has that first girl kinda feel. The rest are just so cute though ;__; Playa route incoming. 

Confession: An online friend I've known for years (as in never met in person), with whom I had a mutual love gag going (I thought it was a joke and went along, but was never 100% sure) just confessed to me that she used to have a small crush on me.

I...

I...

I... have never felt so special.

Confession: I just got back from seeing Ant-Man (alone, of course) and on the way back in the cinema parking lot I drove by a couple of guys that were parked with their hood up who waved at me. Helped them jump start their car. That's really all there is to this confession, after all this thread is never off-topic. :makina:

2.5/10 was expecting you to hook up with them 

or at least they tried to mug you but then you valiantly fended them off and got into your car and drove away and they chase pursuit downtown epic and then you drift through an alleyway but then reach a deadend and then have one last heroic stand and take out 200 goons b4 dying