Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

This looks like quite the predicament… Eventually you guys will have to talk about this. I can somewhat understand your stance. I take it you don’t want her to waste her time pursuing you when you know she absolutely has no or very little chance. In my opinion, try to directly approach this topic, after confirming that she is trying to pursue you (well.. the signs are pretty obvious like you said). You don’t have to be blunt right off the bat, but steer the topic to romance at one point. Be direct. When it comes to romance, I feel like most people tend to be quite stubborn. Their mind is clouded by their own bias. They interpret words/actions in a way that fits their optimistic (or pessimistic) agenda. This is the reason why people can take minor things and expand it to like “She stared at me for 3 seconds. oh, does this mean he/she likes me. Is he/she checking me out?” (Amongst many other minor things that gets taken out of proportion.

People are also willing to cling to any small hope they can find. It’s best for you to slightly crush her hopes/dreams a bit so she can move on in reality (and find better opportunities). Others might disagree with me on this approach as it can be quite cruel. An alternative will be just keep things the way they are, not letting it get anywhere.

But in my opinion, be direct and hope that she gets the message. Goodluck.

Funny Fact: it's always other that think I or a friend have a thing for the other but never ourself xD

well since I give/have hug or lap pillow pretty easily I can understand why people think so :sachi:

Just tell her she's like a sister to you. Kills all possibility of romance.

.......................well considering it's Shameful this argument is kinda......................you see what I mean right? RIGHT? :makina:

People are also willing to cling to any small hope they can find. It’s best for you to slightly crush her hopes/dreams a bit so she can move on in reality (and find better opportunities). Others might disagree with me on this approach as it can be quite cruel. An alternative will be just keep things the way they are, not letting it get anywhere.

Which is more cruel? :P Totally dropping someone as a friend ignoring/avoiding them because they've crushed on you, and that's your way of helping them move on... or giving them the choice to stay friends after confronting, but could risk them pining for you?

Which is more cruel? :P Totally dropping someone as a friend ignoring/avoiding them because they've crushed on you, and that's your way of helping them move on... or giving them the choice to stay friends after confronting, but could risk them pining for you?

IRL crushes are cruel either way, best stick to 2D waifus :wafuu:

Now if only you were my former classmate -.-

Confession: It still takes her a day to respond to my texts and her replies are as unsatisfying as ever

I need to get over this

Confession: I just spent like half an hour re-reading the denko story, so naturally my advice is send her 600 messages (´・ω・`)