Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

Saying "unsettling" was probably a bad way of putting it. It was more like... one of the worst days I have ever experienced.

My best friend's mom died yesterday. She was like a second mom to me, and my friend is in crazy rough shape. The moment I heard the news I went downstairs and began pumping air into my old bike's tires, as I had no other way of getting to him. It should also be noted... that I live 45km away from him. I was ready to bike that far to get to him. I got about 10km and my step-dad picked me up and took me the rest of the way.

But yeah, I got in and gave him a huge hug and now I am sitting in his basement at about 2:10 AM...

Everyone in our direct friend group stopped everything they were doing and made their way to his place.

At the very least... they say she died of natural causes... and did not suffer.

I just... don't even know how to handle this. I don't need advice or anything... I just needed somewhere to kinda get it off my chest, as I need to keep a good front for my friend. :/

Oh dear. I am so sorry to hear that. :(

Just gonna put this in spoilers, because I know there are some people who probably just don't wanna bother seeing this.

It just feels so... wrong. I don't know. She wasn't even that old. Like, late 40s. She was just a bit older than my own mother. Sure, I was already quite aware of the concept of mortality, sometimes even overly conscious of it. I just... I feel a strange disconnect right now. Maybe it's just me trying to cope with it myself. I am sure I will have a crazy emotional wave after I leave later tomorrow today.

I can only imagine how my friend is feeling. :/

I did get him laughing at one point, so I was happy to get his mind off it, even if only for a moment.

Hell, I even used to call his mom "mom" whenever I came over. She treated me like her own son and stuff. As I said earlier... she was kinda like a second mother to me.

It's just so fucked up. I literally can't put it any other way. It just feels so fucked up.

I guess this is probably what it is like with most other people when they first lose somebody who they were close with in some way.

I can relate in a way. There's just something about losing someone that you know. The first time that happened to me was back in third grade. An upperclassman that was one grade above me lost to her fight against leukemia. The family was kind enough to have her body stay in my school's chapel for a day, just for the people who might want to see her for their last goodbyes. Of course, I was one of those people. I mean, we weren't that close, but I remember her solely for the fact that she made me feel comfortable in the Science Club back in 1st grade. I honestly couldn't look her in the eyes as I prayed for her and said my goodbyes. Sure, I was young, but I still think it was wrong not to have looked her in the eyes. Well, you probably won't be getting anything from me sharing this anyway. My point is that I can sympathize with what you're experiencing right now to some degree. Condolences, Lino.

Whoopsie. I got carried away back there.

Confession: I might have another child coming soon...

...C-Congrats? Are you happy?

...C-Congrats? Are you happy?

I love children, so you yes, you can probably believe that I poke holes in my own box of condoms.  

:sachi:  :sachi:  :sachi:  :sachi:  :sachi:

You have posted a message with more emoticons than this community allows. Please reduce the number of emoticons you've added to the message

Sign taco up for the Maury show :sachi:

~~

'Fession: had an inventory for a Victoria's Secret.

In the context of VNs and in general our perverted culture you'd think I'd have something good to say about having to count probably > 1000 bras & panties 

but fk man it was a nightmare :vinty:

'Fession: had an inventory for a Victoria's Secret.

In the context of VNs and in general our perverted culture you'd think I'd have something good to say about having to count probably > 1000 bras & panties 

but fk man it was a nightmare :vinty:

That moment when you count the bra you just counted a while ago...

ayyy lmao

Too lazy to take this somewhere else, but how can you friendzone someone before they confess to you? Like how can you make someone understand that you have no feelings for her if she's giving you signs and yes I am too lazy to take this to the Advice thread :sachi:

Want the full story? Here:

There's this girl who was a friend of a friend and I knew her from that friend and she lives in another governorate that's like 400 km away.She's older than me by one year. She was going through her senior year exam , she went through lots of hardships and she was on the verge of breaking down (for example basically she knew another guy and loved him but he just brought himself to love her and didn't really love her, it was a failure and that left her heartbroken and made her unable to study). Someway or another according to her, from how I talked to her, I saved her from breaking down and made her able to go on and get good grades despite doing very badly on the first exam (I don't even know). She's going to come to the capital (where I live) and enroll on a college her. Anyways during her senior year, she started getting closer to me.  She even asked me if I had a crush . She helped me confess to my crush and then told me to forget her and that I deserve better than her,  now she talks to me everyday and has always been saying stuff like I love you for some time (not taking this as a confession , ok? ok), you are the nicest guy I have seen, I wish I will marry someone like you in the future, I have never talked to even any of my friends about my secrets as much as I did to you, I wish I had someone like you besides me who will help me move forward and not hinder my progress (reference to her previous bf) .... etc.... HALP. Not only do I not love her romantically, I am not ready for a relationship either if that's what she's going at.

Confession: I might have another child coming soon...

Taco plz , from the same woman? 

Too lazy to take this somewhere else, but how can you friendzone someone before they confess to you? Like how can you make someone understand that you have no feelings for her if she's giving you signs and yes I am too lazy to take this to the Advice thread :sachi:

Not only do I not love her romantically, I am not ready for a relationship either if that's what she's going at.

You know what I want to say? You know it right? :makina:

confesson : I would like that people are motivated for their project. It seriously lack of passion sometime. :vinty:

I know this might be awkward method, but you could just casually ask, "you don't like me more than a friend, do you?" and see what she says.  If she says no, can just laugh it off as a joke xD.  If yes, then can try to tell her that you're not interested in her in a nice way, somehow. (but~ maybe that's weird for a guy to use.. I dunno.  I've done that before though, lol)

You could also just ignore/avoid, and hopefully she'll get it and goes away... but do this only if you don't care about losing the friendship.

Want the full story? Here:

There's this girl who was a friend of a friend and I knew her from that friend and she lives in another governorate that's like 400 km away.She's older than me by one year. She was going through her senior year exam , she went through lots of hardships and she was on the verge of breaking down (for example basically she knew another guy and loved him but he just brought himself to love her and didn't really love her, it was a failure and that left her heartbroken and made her unable to study). Someway or another according to her, from how I talked to her, I saved her from breaking down and made her able to go on and get good grades despite doing very badly on the first exam (I don't even know). She's going to come to the capital (where I live) and enroll on a college her. Anyways during her senior year, she started getting closer to me.  She even asked me if I had a crush . She helped me confess to my crush and then told me to forget her and that I deserve better than her,  now she talks to me everyday and has always been saying stuff like I love you for some time (not taking this as a confession , ok? ok), you are the nicest guy I have seen, I wish I will marry someone like you in the future, I have never talked to even any of my friends about my secrets as much as I did to you, I wish I had someone like you besides me who will help me move forward and not hinder my progress (reference to her previous bf) .... etc.... HALP. Not only do I not love her romantically, I am not ready for a relationship either if that's what she's going at.

This looks like quite the predicament… Eventually you guys will have to talk about this. I can somewhat understand your stance. I take it you don’t want her to waste her time pursuing you when you know she absolutely has no or very little chance. In my opinion, try to directly approach this topic, after confirming that she is trying to pursue you (well.. the signs are pretty obvious like you said). You don’t have to be blunt right off the bat, but steer the topic to romance at one point. Be direct. When it comes to romance, I feel like most people tend to be quite stubborn. Their mind is clouded by their own bias. They interpret words/actions in a way that fits their optimistic (or pessimistic) agenda. This is the reason why people can take minor things and expand it to like “She stared at me for 3 seconds. oh, does this mean he/she likes me. Is he/she checking me out?” (Amongst many other minor things that gets taken out of proportion).

People are also willing to cling to any small hope they can find. It’s best for you to slightly crush her hopes/dreams a bit so she can move on in reality (and find better opportunities). Others might disagree with me on this approach as it can be quite cruel. An alternative will be just keep things the way they are, not letting it get anywhere.

But in my opinion, be direct and hope that she gets the message. Goodluck.