Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

I just do what I do with everyone xD...  stop talking when they aren't responsive.  I think it's pretty easy to tell when someone isn't interested in talking more... it mostly gets quiet & very one-sided in terms of effort.  At least at the acquaintance stage.. I wouldn't want to bother people too much.

When you're closer friends, you can be more annoying and get away with it.. because sometimes they'll just tell you to stop being annoying, lol.

Hm...I'll keep in note ^^;;

I'm confused...your aunt is paying for your mom's internet?

That sucks, man.  Hope your move won't be too stressful.

My mom and I have been living with her to help each other out financially. Well, my aunt has been far from generous on her end and we're getting ready to leave.

I hope so too, but I'm still wracking my brain over how this is gonna work out. My mom was aiming to move by August, but there's no way in hell we could make that work. Thankfully my grandma talked her out of it (which is a good thing since she never listens to me), but it'll still be a challenge even if we hold off.

There's a bit of a rant here:

Ugh, I wish those two would just get along. :( They fight and bicker over pointless stuff all the time. My aunt is the jealous type and has some weird desire to feel superior while my mom has depression and anger issues. It seemed like things would turn out well for us, but those two are an awful pair to put under one roof. Also, my aunt's not very accommodating. :( I can't bring food into my room because of the expensive desk I'm using here, my mom had to sleep on a bed that smelled like dog piss for a long time, and she gets so fussy when we don't clean her house or take care of her dogs for her. Oh, and the dogs constantly bark at everything, and she refuses to let us fix that. Something about having an alarm, even though they go off all the time.

'Fession: my first impression of Zodai is this very stuttery, nervous type of person (remember the 'nice triple post' PM :Kappa: )

Then he became a white knight of Giveaways aka Batman's thread and the whole white out scandal

And now he's just a normal guy.

Confession : I often dream of yuri :wub:

Wonder what it means :makina:

But because of my health I almost can't dream anymore :vinty:

Confession: I feel like a stalker, messaging and texting this girl every day

If she is like Haqua from Kanojo Flag it's probably not even close of what she want :P

Confession : I remember my dreams for like 10 min after I wake up, they are usually bad dreams .... not nightmares thou. I just remember the general topics are:

1- dreams about my crush (basically wish fulfilling dreams trying to make it seem that she's actually interested in me despite what happened)

2-highschool senior year exams (oh gawd , all my dreams basically depend on how good my grades are in this year)

3- my friends or rather acquaintances (since I have been getting so much hate from them irl , saying that I isolated myself from them since I basically don't hang out with them, even thou the real reason is just that I am tired of trying to do something I am not comfortable in doing which is having a social life, I like staying at home better unless there are girls involved .... I mean I gotta satisfy ma libido :Kappa: ... plus they are too much of a pain to deal with ... like really a big pain to deal with plus I wanted to have a social life to feel less lonely which didn't happen so thanks but no thanks) .

Confession: A good chunk of the time I just hit "go to first unread post" just to grey out the thread under "My Content". I'll go back to read it sometimes, sometimes not, normally just so everything says read  :sachi:

Confession: I really want to go out and buy a PS2 again and get the original Persona games, but then I remember I have a PS3 and don't need to waste money I don't have  :makina:

Confession: Today was probably one of the most unsettling days of my life, not going to lie.

Awww, come on, don't leave us hanging like that!

I am a tad stuttery vocal-wise, actually.  I'm good at processing information in-depth but the speed at which that's done is another story.  When a problem comes up I'll tend to go to a solution and end up forgetting some of the communication elements of that problem, though it's something I'm working on ^^;;

I actually had a minor stuttering problem too.  I'm 99% sure that it was due to my anxiety disorder, because I never stuttered frequently before then.  Anyway...my best way around it was to consciously think the word while I was saying it, and that let me get around endlessly stuttering until I just gave up.  It was really irritating, though...right when I went to a school speech therapist, my stutter completely went away for about 30 minutes  >.<  It's pretty much gone now, though.  I might stutter a few times a month, but that's at most.

Confession: I really want to go out and buy a PS2 again and get the original Persona games, but then I remember I have a PS3 and don't need to waste money I don't have  :makina:

But what about all those awesome PS1 games you want to play?  :sachi:

Awww, come on, don't leave us hanging like that!

I actually had a minor stuttering problem too.  I'm 99% sure that it was due to my anxiety disorder, because I never stuttered frequently before then.  Anyway...my best way around it was to consciously think the word while I was saying it, and that let me get around endlessly stuttering until I just gave up.  It was really irritating, though...right when I went to a school speech therapist, my stutter completely went away for about 30 minutes  >.<  It's pretty much gone now, though.  I might stutter a few times a month, but that's at most.

But what about all those awesome PS1 games you want to play?  :sachi:

I thought I was more or less finished with the stuttering bit, mostly because it doesn't come up in conversation with my family, but I t'was in one of the FSG calls and speaking was a tad difficult, not to mention that speaking in-character during that D&D game was surprisingly more difficult than I thought it would be ^^;;

I am curious.  What happened?

Did you died? :o

Saying "unsettling" was probably a bad way of putting it. It was more like... one of the worst days I have ever experienced.

My best friend's mom died yesterday. She was like a second mom to me, and my friend is in crazy rough shape. The moment I heard the news I went downstairs and began pumping air into my old bike's tires, as I had no other way of getting to him. It should also be noted... that I live 45km away from him. I was ready to bike that far to get to him. I got about 10km and my step-dad picked me up and took me the rest of the way.

But yeah, I got in and gave him a huge hug and now I am sitting in his basement at about 2:10 AM...

Everyone in our direct friend group stopped everything they were doing and made their way to his place.

At the very least... they say she died of natural causes... and did not suffer.

I just... don't even know how to handle this. I don't need advice or anything... I just needed somewhere to kinda get it off my chest, as I need to keep a good front for my friend. :/

Shit, man, I'm really sorry.  Losing family friends can be just as bad as losing family members.  If you ever need to talk to someone, I'm here, even though I'm obviously not a therapist.  Don't be afraid to seek therapy for yourself; losing anyone close to you is pretty damn traumatic, and a lot of people can't deal with it by themselves.  I know I sure as hell couldn't.  I'm glad you were there for your friend, though.  Losing a parent, no matter the age, is so goddamn painful it's hard to find the right words to describe it.  I'm sure he's really grateful for the support.

Just gonna put this in spoilers, because I know there are some people who probably just don't wanna bother seeing this.

It just feels so... wrong. I don't know. She wasn't even that old. Like, late 40s. She was just a bit older than my own mother. Sure, I was already quite aware of the concept of mortality, sometimes even overly conscious of it. I just... I feel a strange disconnect right now. Maybe it's just me trying to cope with it myself. I am sure I will have a crazy emotional wave after I leave later tomorrow today.

I can only imagine how my friend is feeling. :/

I did get him laughing at one point, so I was happy to get his mind off it, even if only for a moment.

Hell, I even used to call his mom "mom" whenever I came over. She treated me like her own son and stuff. As I said earlier... she was kinda like a second mother to me.

It's just so fucked up. I literally can't put it any other way. It just feels so fucked up.

I guess this is probably what it is like with most other people when they first lose somebody who they were close with in some way.

Confession: I spent about an hour browsing reddit with a track from My Girlfriend is the President blaring in my headphones because I didn't want to mute or quit.  I don't actually know how I still have my sanity.

Also, I think I'm getting sick again.  I have another sore throat :amane:

Confession, I did just now had a meeting with a person from Finland and the other one from Russia. The contrasts in English are huge. I consider myself pretty good at understanding English but this Russian guy was really hard to comprehend. I had serious problem and when you are having a meeting about a complex system error it isn't the most fun thing in the world. But I managed anyway.

And my prejudices of Russians from Dota 2 are still intact. The Russian accent is special but I got nothing against them except when they are talking in Russian on an English language server.

I just do what I do with everyone xD...  stop talking when they aren't responsive.  I think it's pretty easy to tell when someone isn't interested in talking more... it mostly gets quiet & very one-sided in terms of effort.  At least at the acquaintance stage.. I wouldn't want to bother people too much.

When you're closer friends, you can be more annoying and get away with it.. because sometimes they'll just tell you to stop being annoying, lol.

Confession: I'm very thankful to Ren!  I received the giveaway gift of Clannad today, and it made me very happy~!

Hehe.. I wanna show it off!

http://i.imgur.com/3fkxwVC.jpg

When I have more free time, I'd like to play it ^_^ and can also practice my Japanese on it.

Congrats

Confession: Can someone recommend me good slow rock bands or songs? (i.e. Deep Purple, Led Zeppelin)

BTW I just can't like Pink Floyd so leave PF submissions out please. Even the most obvious band or song might be a stranger to me so fire away.

Confession: I'm insecure about many things.

Saying "unsettling" was probably a bad way of putting it. It was more like... one of the worst days I have ever experienced.

My best friend's mom died yesterday. She was like a second mom to me, and my friend is in crazy rough shape. The moment I heard the news I went downstairs and began pumping air into my old bike's tires, as I had no other way of getting to him. It should also be noted... that I live 45km away from him. I was ready to bike that far to get to him. I got about 10km and my step-dad picked me up and took me the rest of the way.

But yeah, I got in and gave him a huge hug and now I am sitting in his basement at about 2:10 AM...

Everyone in our direct friend group stopped everything they were doing and made their way to his place.

At the very least... they say she died of natural causes... and did not suffer.

I just... don't even know how to handle this. I don't need advice or anything... I just needed somewhere to kinda get it off my chest, as I need to keep a good front for my friend. :/

(double post but I don't give a shit)

Holy fuck... my condolences.