Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

Whoops :D still Sugar is mine, also Fuuko made me make mistake. You people play dirty!!

( Gets a bit spammy doesn't it?)

My whole point with this fooling around was to create a bit of spam of my own. I certainly don't know anyone enough to call dibs on them. (Unless they want me to :makina: )

Unless you are kiriririri and are trying to make everyone play moeges and worship shinku. Damn you doge.

Pointless chat............ the yandere king is and will always be Krill

NO ONE can hope to compare with him for the yandere

That's all I wanted to say :amane:

Confession : I already miss the time before my sickness :vinty:

Confession 2 : I call myself the "yuri ghost" but the trait "ghost' is too real ^^"

Confession: I was dreaming of swimming with my friends. I was having a lot of fun, but I suddenly woke up. The shock of realizing that you weren't actually having fun was enough to put me to sleep once again. It felt like reality was shattered. Or is it more of a 'reality shattered my illusion'?

I like how Cyr is more comfortable posting her madoka thoughts here rather than say, the what are you watching thread over in anime/manga :sachi:

Sorry xD, I guess I automatically felt most comfortable telling everyone on this thread and didn't really think about it.  I-it's because I like you guys on here~

Confession: I was dreaming of swimming with my friends. I was having a lot of fun, but I suddenly woke up. The shock of realizing that you weren't actually having fun was enough to put me to sleep once again. It felt like reality was shattered. Or is it more of a 'reality shattered my illusion'?

I've had fun dreams like that before.  I wake up, realize it was just a dream, and I think, 'Noooooooooo' -tries to go back to sleep and re-dream again to be happy-

Confession: I've also had sad ones before where I'd cry in my dream, and then wake up crying really hard too.  It's usually about friendship or family that can get me emotional.  I think one time, I thought my parents died but woke up realizing it was just a dream.  :wacko:

Confession: I've also had sad ones before where I'd cry in my dream, and then wake up crying really hard too.  It's usually about friendship or family that can get me emotional.  I think one time, I thought my parents died but woke up realizing it was just a dream.  :wacko:

When I was a little kid I used to laugh in my sleep.  My sister told me it creeped her the hell out because she'd be going to bed, and I'd just start laughing when it was pitch black for no discernible reason.

Not really connected to laughing in my sleep, but I once had a dream that my entire family, besides my dad, was being mauled to death by tigers.  I dreamed some messed up shit as a kid.

When I was a little kid I used to laugh in my sleep.  My sister told me it creeped her the hell out because she'd be going to bed, and I'd just start laughing when it was pitch black for no discernible reason.

Not really connected to laughing in my sleep, but I once had a dream that my entire family, besides my dad, was being mauled to death by tigers.  I dreamed some messed up shit as a kid.

That's pretty funny xD.  

I slept in same room as my cousins one time, and they told me I creeped them out because I was mumbling in my sleep like I was talking to someone (I wasn't aware of it though).

Random, but I once dreamed that I was fighting a zombie apocalypse with a team.  We were surrounded by a horde though, so were shooting and killing as much as we could, before I got ripped apart and eaten... I actually imagined some of the pain so it woke me up.  Another scary dream I had, an axe murderer was chasing me through an empty mall and I was trying to hide and not get chopped in half.  :unsure:

People sleep-talking is so funny.  I've been sleep-talked to by my mom, sister and best friend, and each time it made absolutely no sense.  I, of course, tried to troll my sister, but apparently she was awake enough that she could tell I was messing with her and told me to piss off.  My dad did the same thing to my mom  xD

Eh, that's not too bad.  My grandmother wails like a ghoul in her sleep.  That is seriously disturbing and kept me from sleeping for a few afterwards.

Wow, and here I thought it was just me that had really, really disturbingly violent dreams.  Never actually felt pain in dreams, though.  Strangely, I stopped getting really messed up nightmares after I hit puberty.  Now I just remember pleasant dreams, or really weird ones.  It's kinda nice being able to spend time with dead relatives via dreams.

So after playing around with my sister's 10" Samsung galaxy tab (note?) thingymabob I decided an 8" Windows tablet would be better for me to laze around in bed with mah VNs

After much deliberation b/w mainstream tablets like Dell Venue 8 Pro / HP Stream 8 / Lenovo ThinkPad 8 or w/e I went eff it and settled on Micro Center's sub $100 WinBook 8

T'is a cute lil' bugger next to my 15.6" lappy

*returns it after a week after still not being able to get back into VNs*

l5uFny9.jpg

So after playing around with my sister's 10" Samsung galaxy tab (note?) thingymabob I decided an 8" Windows tablet would be better for me to laze around in bed with mah VNs

After much deliberation b/w mainstream tablets like Dell Venue 8 Pro / HP Stream 8 / Lenovo ThinkPad 8 or w/e I went eff it and settled on Micro Center's sub $100 WinBook 8

T'is a cute lil' bugger next to my 15.6" lappy

*returns it after a week after still not being able to get back into VNs*

l5uFny9.jpg

That Chiruchiru  :wub:

I wanted to buy a tablet for reading but I didn't know how well it worked... Might save up some money for one now  :D

Let me know your experience with it! Pretty iffy about the tablet thing.

That Chiruchiru  :wub:

I wanted to buy a tablet for reading but I didn't know how well it worked... Might save up some money for one now  :D

Let me know your experience with it! Pretty iffy about the tablet thing.

Roger that~

Though, you probably won't ever need one unless you're like me and randomly go, "Hey, my laptop's 6 lbs is too much and so I want an 8", < 1 lb tablet / something I can hold with one hand to play VNs with in bed" :P

Roger that~

Though, you probably won't ever need one unless you're like me and randomly go, "Hey, my laptop's 6 lbs is too much and so I want an 8", < 1 lb tablet / something I can hold with one hand to play VNs with in bed" :P

Well I play most of my VN's in bed on my laptop. Due to a laptop being a laptop it can be sometimes more bulky than I want. Tablet sounds nice....

People sleep-talking is so funny.  I've been sleep-talked to by my mom, sister and best friend, and each time it made absolutely no sense.  I, of course, tried to troll my sister, but apparently she was awake enough that she could tell I was messing with her and told me to piss off.  My dad did the same thing to my mom  xD

Eh, that's not too bad.  My grandmother wails like a ghoul in her sleep.  That is seriously disturbing and kept me from sleeping for a few afterwards.

Wow, and here I thought it was just me that had really, really disturbingly violent dreams.  Never actually felt pain in dreams, though.  Strangely, I stopped getting really messed up nightmares after I hit puberty.  Now I just remember pleasant dreams, or really weird ones.  It's kinda nice being able to spend time with dead relatives via dreams.

I don't even have good or bad dreams anymore. Every night I dream something very weird. It happens so much that I don't even remember what they are. I think the last good dream I had was in middle school (or early high school). :(

I don't even have good or bad dreams anymore. Every night I dream something very weird. It happens so much that I don't even remember what they are. I think the last good dream I had was in middle school (or early high school). :(

Confession: I tend to have weird dreams where I'm hanging out with or eating with people who are apparently my friends/girlfriend's family/... even though they are usually people I've never seen before.