Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

Guest -Shizuku-

Confession: I made a bet for no sleeping for 5 days (money <3) and forgot that I could go sleep 3 hours ago.

Confession 2: Milk Tea yandere mode is scarry :(

Ahhh, the glory days of Unlimited Chat Works, where you could ask a question about the progress of the Majikoi translation and be met with chatter about Mayo's ass :makina:

It's glorious, so no doubt. :holo:

Confession: I actually kinda miss the old Unlimited Chat Works  :/

Me too.

Confession: I'm actually guilty that I wasn't able to participate in Flutterz's round 1. I'm so sorry man.

Guest -Shizuku-

...gomen... 

:yumiko:

How about me?  :P 

Forbidden...

Kiriririri... you know how it will end ??

Well...I am a real yandere...  :yumiko:

Confession: Marry me?

Same!!!!!!

Confession: Nearly every time I visit this thread I am directed to an outdated page, because I only check up on it once a week or so. This time I ended up on page 245. I was outdated by 16 fucking pages of content. Easily the most spammed thread on Fuwa, I think.

Confession 2: I don't read most of the missed content. Instead I just skip to the most recent page and maybe read the page before that one. 

You don't know the half of it.  This thread has been snowballing out of control since I started posting in it in March.  That was at page ~50.  4 months later, this thread is at 250 pages.  Thats a 400% increase thanks to my goodness.

I mean, the evidence is clear, Nov - March is 4 months, 50 pages.  I start coming in, and what do you know 4 months later, it gets as much shit posting as UCW.  

You're Welcome.

Confession:  I think that if the only word for describing someone you can come up with is "nice", then they are probably not a very good person.

Guest -Shizuku-

Yanderes are waifu material, anyone who says otherwise is a coward. (´・ω・`)

That's why Milk Tea is mine (´・ω・`)

Guest -Shizuku-

1v1 m9!!!!!! I shall remain as the yandere lover. (´・ω・`)

But you've already... lost... at least in this battle ^_^

But you've already... lost... at least in this battle ^_^

Says who? I shall always be present, whenever and wherever.  (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`)

Guest -Shizuku-

Says who? I shall always be present, whenever and wherever.  (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`) (´・ω・`)

Take your defeat this time and go away! :D I wont fight over other ones though...