Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

Confession: I've officially become a basement dweller... For the simple reason that that's where the central AC is, and since the house is pretty big that's really the only place that gets cooled to 23 degrees, whereas the top floor (where I normally am) easily stays at 25-27 at night.

Confeesion 2: I've been living alone for almost a month now, which is the longest I've ever gone.

Confession 3: I decided not to fix "Confeesion 2"

If that's the only instance of me changing my avatar you can remember, then you must be a Fuwanoob  :P  When I joined back in 2013 I had Shizune from Katawa Shoujo as my avatar

I'm a Fuwanoob too. I signed up the first time I entered the site. That was in September 2014.

Also, good taste, having Shizune as avatar.

Edit: Actually, I'm a Fuwanoob on the forum site. I lurked around Fuwanovel when Aaeru was still active.

With all the talks about avatars, I'll probably settle with Kosaki as my permanent avatar, at least aside from special instances. Neptune might come in, but most of the time it's going to be Kosaki.

I'm a Fuwanoob too. I signed up the first time I entered the site. That was in September 2014.

Edit: Actually, I'm a Fuwanoob on the forum site. I lurked around Fuwanovel when Aaeru was still active.

With all the talks about avatars, I'll probably settle with Kosaki as my permanent avatar, at least aside from special instances. Neptune might come in, but most of the time it's going to be Kosaki.

Then the manga ends and nothing happens, still. Keep it even then Kosaki?

Everyone wants to settle on an avatar? I guess it's time to switch to non Edgeworth again. Outside of April Fools, I only switched once, I think.

I remember you switching twice .... then again my memory sucks.

I only had two profile pictures on fuwa, I like consistency.

Confession: I have this bi-polar type of person in a chat group I'm in, and he talks about romance.  He says he "has never felt like this before" about 3 different times in the past 2 months as he bounces back and forth between different mates.  At one point I had him think I was a girl as a practical joke and he tried to come on to me.  Sitting back and watching him do this type of thing makes for incredible entertainment and makes me all the more skeptical about how much love truly is just a chemical response in the brain.  He's basically showing all the signs of an addict, and I'm enjoying the ride he takes himself on as a bystander laughing the entire time as he slowly destroys his self confidence.

Confessiestion: Is feeling depressed for no reason a normal thing during puberty

If you still feel regularly depressed after you've hit puberty, it'd be a good idea to see a therapist, or even a psychiatrist in case you have genetic depression.  But yeah, during puberty your body gets to deal with a lot of hormones, so odds are some people will end up being depressed because of it.  Sorry to say this, but puberty sucks.

Confessiestion: Is feeling depressed for no reason a normal thing during puberty

That depends...are there still any activities you can enjoy even if only briefly?

Do you ever still feel motivated to do anything? Are you ever not lethargic?

While apparent loss of the brain's local reward-system is the simplest sign of Major Depressive Disorder, chronic irritability and displeasure are also probable red flags.

If, within the last three months, you can still function normally a decent amount of the time, then you're probably still in the clear.

Of course, if you're convinced there's a significant underlying problem, then you should probably get professional help regardless of what I just said.

Going back to the original question, Major Depressive Disorder is probably not something any age-group should be expected to have, but I'm not sure if that's what you meant by depression in the first place...