Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

Confession: Felt two hard lumps under my throat today. One's the size of a pea and the other the size of a bean. It's a little sore. Hopefully not cancerous. Anyone with knowledge on this topic could shed some light for me. I seem to be having a bad year when it comes to my health.

Confession: Two weeks ago I mocked a century old legend that is steeped in fear and superstition around it. I choose not to bow down to a belief whether true or not, that wants to control people through fear. I've seen people literally write letters of apologies to this legend for fear of offending it and bringing misdeed on themselves. Either way, I've been praying to my guardian angel as I always have, for the sake of my health and well being and I wouldn't have it any other way. 

Confession: I had a Ken doll when I was really little.  I eventually got tired of him, and after not playing with it for several years, I was struck by a sudden appealing thought.  I took him out of the drawer I had shoved him in, walked upstairs to our deck and threw him off, directly onto the driveway.  I ran downstairs and out the door to get him, and repeated this process several times.  After a few cycles of this, his limbs popped off, and I then positioned them and his head so it looked like he was climbing out of the lawn.  Really wish I'd taken a picture of it, it looked really cool.

Also, yes, I was quite the weird kid.

I don't even know what the Rewrite girls sound like, because I read it mute. Same for Grisaia, Konosora and the Busters.

That's just a sin. Michiru's voice is like music to my ears.

Confession: I have my second piano lesson tomorrow. So far, I love my teacher and just being able to tell what all the notes are and read simple music has been a blast. Practiced a bit this week at my friends house, getting my own later this week from my step-mom, and I would say I improved over last week. I need to practice reading the notes while playing, finder independence, posture, and other noobie level stuff. Also doing osu!mania 1 - 9k, hopefully the piano will help out on osu! and vice versa.

It-s actually wonderful because I can catch her voice actor every time I hear her. She can do different voices fine, but she can't hide it when she shouts or gets angry.

For example, there was one line in Da Capo II where the class rep shouts at everyone, all of a sudden I realized it was a voice actress from Grisaia.

Confession:

I just had the weirdest dream.

On my right arm I had some kind of sickness and there were a cinch of coloured circles and geometrical shapes, kind of like paint, but which were actually some kind of disease?

On my left wrist there were... peas. Stuffed in there likely as some kind of treatment for the disease. Or a disease itself.

I don't know what the fuck is going on with the left but the right one sounds right from Soul Sacrifice. That wasn't paint, by the way. You carved those shapes into your arm, they are called sigils. :sachi:

Even when the whole world has gone to shit, we will still be able to count on hsmsful to have terrible opinions

Confession : I swear my brain read "[...] on Shameful to love his sister." I SWEAR IT xD

My brain is damn weird he only read what is true :makina: