Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

I see, those are different. At least from the images.

Mine manifest in the interior of the lips or on the tongue itself. I compare them to craters because, quite sincerely, that's what they feel like. Painful, especially to vinegar, lemon, tomato and similar.

A goggle image search on "Sores in mouth" should be the best description.

D-demo...I like episodes where the rest of the main cast just visit someone's house because they're sick.

Romance alternative: only the love interest visits. :yumiko:

Modern subversion (Played for Drama): I was on my way, but it rained, so my bike slipped. You come back to schook the next day feeling not daijoubu because no one came, and the rest of the episode is gokai da gokai da.

:illya:

D-does that mean you're my love interest?   :yumiko:

Mine manifest in the interior of the lips or on the tongue itself. I compare them to craters because, quite sincerely, that's what they feel like. Painful, especially to vinegar, lemon, tomato and similar.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aphthous_stomatitis

Also known as canker sores, apparently. I have 'em as well and they sure are a pain.

Are you into yuri?

:yumiko:

yep she is !!!

now exchange your mail . Begin to chat more and more. Then take the step and live together. :wub:

Confession : this phrase triggered me. now I'll dive in yuri for hours ^^ see ya

Is that a rhetorical question? 

I mean most of the time people don't really make a big deal out of cold sores. Even if they do, they do so for a passing minute not for eternity or smth lol. It's not like it's some dangerous sexual disease like AIDs. I don't think it will make much of a difference in your life. As for the cause, it's really hard to know who you got it from unless you only did it with one or two women and we know you didn't do that :sachi: 

Other than that, has she reached a conclusion about what she wants to do yet?

Modern subversion (Played for Drama): I was on my way, but it rained, so my bike slipped. You come back to schook the next day feeling not daijoubu because no one came, and the rest of the episode is gokai da gokai da.

:illya:

D-does that mean you're my love interest?   :yumiko:

"but it rained, so my bike slipped"

Sorry for intruding. It was not my intent. I just wanted to stalk  :)

Cyr probably got sick cause she was out in the rain too.   :sachi:

Also I think her love interest can only be there in spirit. Not because they're far away but because

they're dead from the yandere