Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

Confession: Not sure if I ever confessed the time I tried out suicide. I was 17 at the time. I downed a full bottle of anti-depressants that night. I felt my body grow weaker until I passed out. Then I woke up in the middle of the night and found out I was still alive. I had a HUGE boner though that wouldn't go away. After looking up the potential danger and side-effects of the medication, I found out having a boner was one of the side-effects of overdosing - oh and it wasn't toxic enough to kill anyone overdosing on it with. 

I got up and quickly threw away my letter saying goodbye cruel world. My boner lasted for several hours. I never attempted suicide again. 

Imagine they found me dead that night and all that was left was my boner...

Confession 1: I had two drinks at a nearby bar, and apparently they were ridiculously strong, as I'm currently the drunkest I've been in a long long time.

Confession 2 (and it's a good one, because of 1): I'm close friends with a woman who I was out drinking with. The third in our group of friends is getting married, but the aforementioned woman and I are currently single. She's a fair bit older than I am, and in VN terms she was my senpai, though we now work in different places. Anyway, I find her ridiculously attractive (she's very cute, and the italicization is well-deserved), but I usually feel like she's not interested in me romantically, and I have some worries about long-term compatibility (we're both old enough that that matters), so I don't pursue it. But she looked damn good today... And all that we settled on is that we should do some marijuana together (which I feel obliged to mention is now legal where I live). So maybe that'll lead to something...

Confession: Not sure if I ever confessed the time I tried out suicide. I was 17 at the time. I downed a full bottle of anti-depressants that night. I felt my body grow weaker until I passed out. Then I woke up in the middle of the night and found out I was still alive. I had a HUGE boner though that wouldn't go away. After looking up the potential danger and side-effects of the medication, I found out having a boner was one of the side-effects of overdosing - oh and it wasn't toxic enough to kill anyone overdosing on it with. 

I got up and quickly threw away my letter saying goodbye cruel world. My boner lasted for several hours. I never attempted suicide again. 

Imagine they found me dead that night and all that was left was my boner...

It must have been really hard. :holo:

Confession 1: I had two drinks at a nearby bar, and apparently they were ridiculously strong, as I'm currently the drunkest I've been in a long long time.

Confession 2 (and it's a good one, because of 1): I'm close friends with a woman who I was out drinking with. The third in our group of friends is getting married, but the aforementioned woman and I are currently single. She's a fair bit older than I am, and in VN terms she was my senpai, though we now work in different places. Anyway, I find her ridiculously attractive (she's very cute, and the italicization is well-deserved), but I usually feel like she's not interested in me romantically, and I have some worries about long-term compatibility (we're both old enough that that matters), so I don't pursue it. But she looked damn good today... And all that we settled on is that we should do some marijuana together (which I feel obliged to mention is now legal where I live). So maybe that'll lead to something...

I had that glimmer of hope with a friend in college after a night of drinking with her. As long as you consider holding her head over a toilet bowl, while lending her your finger so she can throw up romantic. It might put the both of you off the mood for sex though. 

I had that glimmer of hope with a friend in college after a night of drinking with her. As long as you consider holding her head over a toilet bowl, while lending her your finger so she can throw up romantic. It might put the both of you off the mood for sex though. 

I'm pretty sure we're both old enough to know better than that. But I could be wrong, and then who knows what shenanigans will happen next. I'll hope for the former.

She probably killed that Fuwan who appeared in her dream too. I should consider to stop stalking her... before I see the nice boat.

Oh no, she gave my posts the most likes after Stray Cat... I might be next! D:

Confession: Oh yeah. Fuwans appeared in my dream last night.

It was Stray Cat and Tiago.

...I think you guys know what happened already. 

... a discussion about censorship?

Confession: I was sick in bed all day July 4th  :unsure: ..what a waste.

D-demo...I like episodes where the rest of the main cast just visit someone's house because they're sick.

Romance alternative: only the love interest visits. :yumiko:

Confession: I was in the middle of skimming through an h-scene, when all of a sudden there was a lightening crack outside my window. I got distracted and looked outside, and continued looking outside for a little while. Suddenly my mother comes in and starts talking to me and I don't have enough time to close the screen. Normally, this is where someone would meet gameover, but I didn't even remember the fact that the h-scene was open so I just talked to her nonchalantly. When she left, and I realized that I had the h-scene open on my screen the entire time, I just died of laughter. xD

I got lucky, as the heroine's lower half was covered partially by the textbox, and the camera was panned and zoomed in such a way that her breasts were not visible either.

Man... I gotta be more careful now that I have moved my setup to my desk. :P

Too bad neither of those things happened, lol.  My episode sucks~  :P

Modern subversion (Played for Drama): I was on my way, but it rained, so my bike slipped. You come back to schook the next day feeling not daijoubu because no one came, and the rest of the episode is gokai da gokai da.

:illya:

Confession: I still dunno what I'm going to do with the dakimakura pillow once my parents get back. I'm obviously going to keep the cover but the pillow is pretty hard to hide or just casually put in my room, with or without the cover. Decisions, decisions. :amane: