Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

Confession: I want a bodypillow of myself. 

Knowing Fuwa, in the next five years we'll start having daimakuras of our own users.

It will be glorious and strangely disturbing at the same time.

I want all of them.

That's one of the 26 scenarios I practiced, how did it go... 

Oh yeah. Claim you're able to drink her under the table, order a bucket of vodka with a straw and start to throw chairs around. That should raise all the flags.

Too bad I anin't there anymore, otherwise that would obviously be what i would do .

Confession : I want to know the full reply xp

The gist of it is that she wants to meet up with me too, but the rest of it was rather 'platonic', as one of my friends described it. I really just have to meet her and confirm whether or not she does have feelings for me

She's definitely interested in what I have to say, but it's hard to tell if it's on a friendship level or something more

The gist of it is that she wants to meet up with me too, but the rest of it was rather 'platonic', as one of my friends described it. I really just have to meet her and confirm whether or not she does have feelings for me

She's definitely interested in what I have to say, but it's hard to tell if it's on a friendship level or something more

Then don't mess up !!! (no pressure :P )

Confession : now when I read "grill" with my eyes, my brain read "girl"  :vinty:

I have now spent some minutes trying to find the name of the damn woman with no results. I guess she live on in my mind just like the nice cashier woman.

Probably friendly angel ghosts both of them, there's no other explanation to why they don't seem to exist any more.