Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

Confession: Sometimes when I am browsing the internet I come across various users from Fuwa that use the same name on other sites.

I instantly feel creepy, even though finding them was a complete accident. :P

Consider me spooked :michiru:

Have you seen me?

Confession: Sometimes when I am browsing the internet I come across various users from Fuwa that use the same name on other sites.

I instantly feel creepy, even though finding them was a complete accident. :P

Confession:  I've seen Vokoca commenting on Umineko soundtrack videos.

I'd assume you've seen me at least once, would that be correct?

Consider me spooked :michiru:

Have you seen me?

Not that I can remember. :wahaha:

It usually happens when I am just browsing through random forum topics on other sites.

It doesn't happen often these days, but back when I frequented the Crunchyroll forums it was pretty much a regular occurrence.

I'd assume you've seen me at least once, would that be correct?

Twice actually. Once a while back, and once more about fifteen minutes ago. :P

Confession: Just talking about this makes me feel creepy. I know I shouldn't, as I am not seeking people out. It is just happenstance that I find some people 'round here randomly. xD

HAHAHA

HA

HAHA

That's not necessarily true. I've never REALLY dated anyone before, even though I'm looking. So it's not just a guy thing, it's based more on the individual.

LIES

Everyone knows that girls can literally walk up to any guy and start dating and he'll be perfect to marry for the rest of your life

Source: years of social interactions

Finding the right person is a different story, but I do think girls can hook up / get into a relationship easier than guys. 

I mean, if a girl walks up to a guy and asks if he wants to start dating, why the hell would the guy say no

A guy asking the girl on the other hand... :makina:

I know. x3. no wait, x4.

Confession: I wanna know why Cyr isn't dating anyone atm

it seems to me that finding someone would be a lot easier for a girl

Confession: It's because I'm a homebody and keep to myself a lot  :makina:   ...also, just picky I guess.  I'd like to be with someone I could really get along with & longterm potential if possible.  My social circle is tiny, and the chances of people clicking with me that way isn't high either.. I think.

I dunno, if a guy sucks then he probably wouldn't be interested in Cyrillej anyway :Kappa:

My exact thoughts, lol... I need to get my mind out of the gutter. xD

That's not necessarily true. I've never REALLY dated anyone before, even though I'm looking. So it's not just a guy thing, it's based more on the individual.

Girls do seem harder to date though  :nervous: ..but you're right, it depends on the individual I guess.

Finding the right person is a different story, but I do think girls can hook up / get into a relationship easier than guys.

I mean, if a girl walks up to a guy and asks if he wants to start dating, why the hell would the guy say no

A guy asking the girl on the other hand... :makina:

I know. x3. no wait, x4.

I've been rejected before though, you know?

Either way, here's hoping that college makes things a bit easier. :makina:

Confession: It's because I'm a homebody and keep to myself a lot  :makina:   ...also, just picky I guess.  I'd like to be with someone I could really get along with & longterm potential if possible.  My social circle is tiny, and the chances of people clicking with me that way isn't high either.. I think.

Girls do seem harder to date though  :nervous: ..but you're right, it depends on the individual I guess.

I've been rejected before though, you know?

Either way, here's hoping that college makes things a bit easier. :makina:

Let's just say it's harder than it looks, even for those who manage to get it to work out.  ^^;;

Like, you have the complications of having difficulties finding people, then you have to sort out interacting in a way that doesn't turn into a flop xD.  And even then if communication drops off you aren't sure of the exact cause ;-;

Yay, a fellow gutterbrain! :P

@Flutterz & Cyr did I do it right

http://a.pomf.cat/pupgup.mp3

Confession: I have a fedora (an actual fedora, not that trilby shit), I got it before the whole *tips fedora* thing went viral... Needless to say I stopped wearing it around that time. :makina:

2ee.gif

Confession: I had my first appointment with the psychologist today. She was a really nice person and great listener too.

Surprisingly enough, I actually did get something from our first meeting. Never really thought about it, but the way I handle mental stress is far from ideal. Typically, whenever I think about something negative, I end up making out to be more severe than it actually is. What I never realized was that the situations I was in at the time (even the severe ones) really weren't all that bad. So rather than allow myself to be overwhelmed, I'm gonna try to be more optimistic. I still feel like there are a ways to go for me to make a full recovery, but I'll have 6-8 more sessions with the psychologist, and hopefully I'll be fine after all that is done and over with. At the end of the first session, she handed me a list of questions to ask myself whenever I'm dealing with anxiety, and they're really helpful in getting my thoughts in order.

• Am I falling into a thinking trap (e.g., catastrophizing or overestimating danger)?
  • What is the evidence that this thought is true? What is the evidence that this thought is not true?
  • Have I confused a thought with a fact?
  • What would I tell a friend if he/she had the same thought?
  • What would a friend say about my thought?
  • Am I 100% sure that _____ will happen?
  • How many times has _____ happened before?
  • Is _____ so important that my future depends on it?
  • What is the worst that can happen?
  • If it did happen, what could I do to cope with or handle it?
  • Is my judgment based on the way I feel instead of facts?
  • Am I confusing "possibility" with "certainty"? It may be possible, but is it likely?
  • Is this a hassle or a horror?

And, not too long after my visit, family drama breaks loose again. It's an extremely hectic situation, so I'll refrain from talking about it here, but it was severe enough to push me to my mental limit. Unfortunately, I ended up failing to carry out the practice I mentioned. Because of the severity of the situation, even the list couldn't help me get my thoughts in order and I had another anxiety fit. I had turned to Zealty on Skype, and he was great in helping me cope with the ordeal. When the drama cooled down, I realized that the turnout actually wasn't as severe as I had anticipated and that I should have had more faith in positive thinking. I'm still not entirely confident in my ability to cope with every stressful situation that comes my way, but I'll give it my best shot. I do think I made some progress after today.

I set up an OK Cupid account, made a pretty detailed profile, answered over 600 questions, and then promptly ignored everyone who sent me a message or "liked" my profile.  Does that make me a kuudere?

Sore dake ja nai, but it also makes you best girl.

Personally, the way someone talks has an effect, though I'm more willing to try to get to know someone instead of going completely off a first impression ^^;;

Aside from that - Wonderfully, are you any good at dialogue?  I'm trying to edit a draft and it feels a bit weak from that end ;-;

Yeah, I know. It's a bad habit as I'm judgmental.

Hmm, people tell me I am. Including Stick at the 'Show off your Writing' thread, if only one character. :yumiko: You could judge it in said thread, if anything. 

New members are hilarious. You can always tell who is going to stay for more than a week based on the first post you see them make.

You aren't alone in this sentiment though. I always cringe when I see a cringe worthy post when the member doesn't even have 10 posts yet. It's one of those "he won't last" type of situations.

D-did I fall under this type of member?

Oh, oh, I've found people believe I have a pretty characteristic manner of talking. What's your opinion, if I may enquire?

It's why I consider you to be the epitome of moe on fuwa.

Mind if I ask why? xD

I'm picky, and I don't get lonely(I currently socialize 2 days a month with friends).  I was pretty clear on my profile what sort of woman I'm interested in, and none of the people who responded had profiles that indicated that they were particularly interesting.  Some of them had fairly high match percentages, but had pretty barren or typical I-want-to-start-a-family profiles, plus some of them were in China or the Philippines, and I'm super not interested in a long distance relationship.