Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

I don't care if I'm alone at the movies. I might even prefer it, just in case it's a movie I really want to experience without thinking about others (Mad Max, Nightcrawler...)

Depends on my reasoning for seeing a movie. Sometimes I want to go as a critic and sometimes I want to have fun with other people.

Number 3 sounds like the best of the bunch

Confession: When I was little I loved Inuyasha while my friend loved Naruto and we used to have pretend battles where I was Inuyasha and he was Naruto. We don't speak of it to this day. 

Kokuhaku:

In middle school, I'd gather my offline friends behind the school gym and do Sword Art Online. Of course, the swords were our hands... 

It was actually sort-of complicated with different classes and the like... 

Yeah, it's something we know not to talk about.  :yumiko:

I don't care if I'm alone at the movies. I might even prefer it, just in case it's a movie I really want to experience without thinking about others (Mad Max, Nightcrawler...)

Depends on my reasoning for seeing a movie. Sometimes I want to go as a critic and sometimes I want to have fun with other people.

Did you beat me to the punch? Because I'm drinkin' it. konomifaceemoticong3umi.png

Eh. I might.

Kokuhaku:

In middle school, I'd gather my offline friends behind the school gym and do Sword Art Online. Of course, the swords were our hands... 

It was actually sort-of complicated with different classes and the like... 

Yeah, it's something we know not to talk about.  :yumiko:

Ours were a little more emberassing then that, other then me using a stick as the sword and screaming out the names of the techniques that Inuyasha did (Not to mention I had two different sticks for the small sword, and the version of it after he pulls it out of the sheath and it becomes amazing). We also used to use specific signs from Naruto and we came out with effects for them. I'll never forget the paralyzing one where I had to stand in place for twenty seconds and lost the battle. It was amazing, childhood is a fun time. XD

We videod our matches and played Crossing Field in the background. Finger and wrist sprains were common...though I'm the only one who got them.

We did that in the classroom sometimes...during lunch.

In middle school, I'd gather my offline friends behind the school gym and do Sword Art Online.

Is it just me or does that sound like a euphemism for masturbation?

We videod our matches and played Crossing Field in the background. Finger and wrist sprains were common...though I'm the only one who got them.

We did that in the classroom sometimes...during lunch.

This only makes it sound more like a euphemism.

Confession: I'm very happy today. I called the vital records in my county and they gave me a lot of information that the attorneys wouldn't/couldn't reveal. The lady on the phone was very sweet and helpful and I could trust her because she didn't have any special interest unlike the other group. It looks like I won't have to break my bank nor stress out about this situation so much anymore! 

Even, say, your parents?

Not quite - I was more referring to how I more or less haven't gone outside of the house without my parents (aside from my years in school, of course.)  I'm hoping to get out there a bit more although it's hard figuring out where to start ^^;;

I don't really care who I go to the movies with, or how many people go with me. I like talking to someone throughout movies. Yeah, I'm one of those people.

Confession: This story contains a racial slur so I will be putting it under a spoiler tag. 

So I was watching the movie White Chicks for the first time, and in the movie someone used the word "jiggaboo" I didn't know what the word meant at the time, I just thought it sounded funny. The next day I was texting my friend and I called him a jiggaboo. And of course, he was black. Rip me.