Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

Confession: I'm bored. Really, really, really bored. Three paths are open in front of me and I have to choose between them:

1. Read something from my "I don't want to read this"-List.

2. Join the Skype group.

3. Drink myself to death or at the very least brain damage.

Confession: I'm bored. Really, really, really bored. Three paths are open in front of me and I have to choose between them:

1. Read something from my "I don't want to read this"-List.

2. Join the Skype group.

3. Drink myself to death or at the very least brain damage.

Confession: I'm bored. Really, really, really bored. Three paths are open in front of me and I have to choose between them:

1. Join the Skype group.

2. Join the Skype group.

3. Join the Skype group.

:sachi:

Re-confession:  Joining the Fuwa Skypre group seems like unnecessary and unneeded drama in my life. 

Confession: The reality for me is just getting darker and darker. There really is no easy way out of this right now. I can't find a way to live happily with my kid while keeping everyone else happy. I even went as far as thinking of donating my kid to the current legal father right now as compensation because my minds been running circles trying to figure all this out. The mother would definitely rather run with the kid and risk being jailed. 

I'm out of options. This is the toughest situation I've faced in life. I talked to family lawyers who have told me how rare my case is, and how they don't specialize in it. 

Confession: The reality for me is just getting darker and darker. There really is no easy way out of this right now. I can't find a way to live happily with my kid while keeping everyone else happy. I even went as far as thinking of donating my kid to the current legal father right now as compensation because my minds been running circles trying to figure all this out. The mother would definitely rather run with the kid and risk being jailed. 

I'm out of options. This is the toughest situation I've faced in life. I talked to family lawyers who have told me how rare my case is, and how they don't specialize in it. 

Other confession:  I should have gone to bed half an hour ago D:

>half an hour

Regarding cinemas: Are you uncomfortable with going with anyone, though? I'm p. ok with going with my parents to be honest :illya:.

EDIT: >tfw me and flutz are one entity

Confession: Oh yeah, if it wasn't obvious enough, I gave up on the same day I proclaimed I'll join the no-fap squad.

Though I think it's plenty obvious. :holo:

GG

;_;

Ouch, man...

Confession: I don't think there's a 'right' solution at this point any more. She's insane after all