Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

Confession: some people on this site are offended way too easily

A lot of people are way too easily offended, actually.  The recent loligeddon has to do with fears of the lowest common denominator in terms of getting offended backlashing against Fuwa and its' users/staff.

I feel like it was a bit rushed, but I can understand the reasoning behind it.

Confession: some people on this site are offended way too easily

I hope you're not implying Flutterz is one of them. While it is true loli's are a thing, this isn't even about that, although the staff did spend hours discussing it and a few more hours dealing with the aftermath.

Confession:

Yesterday's events did not permit me to sleep soundly. I had to drown in manga in order to manage.

I hope you're not implying Flutterz is one of them. While it is true loli's are a thing, this isn't even about that, although the staff did spend hours discussing it and a few more hours dealing with the aftermath.

Confession:

Yesterday's events did not permit me to sleep soundly. I had to drown in manga in order to manage.

I didn't lose sleep because fuwa hasn't been that sort of thing for me anyway but I very much believe that the people that were against lolis on moral grounds, rather than having concerns on the legal position, should actually try to think outside the box a bit. Everyone is entitled to their opinion though so there isn't much I can do about that. I mean I don't really like lolis, but it doesn't mean that I vouch for their demise.

This is probably going to be the only post I do on this topic unless some kind(or evil :makina:) soul wants to debate my point of view.

Anyway as I did with Lino, I also congratulate you on your first step towards therapy Kenshin_sama.

So I've been way too busy real lifing lately and now I had to go through 10+ pages in this thread and among other things there seems there has been som rule changes? Even though it regards lolis (the spawn of satan himself), that can't be good, because change is bad, m'kay.

Real lifing is though, you can't even keep up with the internets, there barely even time to fap. :cry: This is not the life I wanted.

Confession: I'm secretly a huge Beyonce fan

It's actually rare to find people around here with taste for "normal"(if you wish to call it that) pop and such music. So I actually find that interesting.

Confession: Since we are on the topic of music(because one post clearly dictates a topic in my book :makina:) if you make me listen to the piano, the violin or any other such instruments, as long as it's well played I'm happy. Yiruma's 'river flows in you' is an awesome piece just for context :D