Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

Just like you find it disgusting there might be people that like that sort of thing, you shouldn't judge :sachi:

If you ever hit up the hentai thread, don't read anything that anyone posts about their fetish scores. :michiru:

Also, I wouldn't necessarily call it a bad thing to have that fetish. Sure, it's definitely not something you wanna be open about, but there's nothing wrong with it.

Nah I wouldn't look at the hentai thread anyway. Not really into that. And I'll judge cause I can, but that's just my opinion. I never tried to force it on anyone. I'm just really biased when it comes to bugs cause I'm so fucking afraid of them.

Insekts, spiders, dogs, nature, water, heights, cold, sickness, death, weapons, all of that is beneath me.

What I do fear, is time. 

What about cats? ):<

Confession: I am really fucking pissed about the shit that has been going on on Fuwa over the past few days :amane:

Confession:  I was trying to put my thoughts together for the recent loligeddon but the thread was locked before I could put them all together ;-;

Also, I've resolved myself to make the call tomorrow (thanks, LinovaA). I told my mom to not let me get away with putting it off, so hopefully I'll go through with it tomorrow.

Did you do it? Because we're not going to let you get away with putting it off, either.

Confession: I'll find something to put here eventually.

Confession: I secretly pulled the strings behind today's rulechange as one more step on my road to secretly turning Fuwa into a squeaky-clean forum that only discusses all-ages VNs full of wholesomeness. Tehe.

After looking at the above linked VNDB pages the thought I came away with was 'I dunno, getting embraced by a giant starfish doesn't sound so bad'. I'm sure Fuuko would agree with me.

Did you do it? Because we're not going to let you get away with putting it off, either.

Confession: I'll find something to put here eventually.

Actually... I didn't. Untitled-1%20copy.png I asked my mom if she'd nag me to do it (since it's the most effective way to get me to do anything), but she forgot, and I didn't have the willpower to make the call. On that note, if you guys wanna help me out (I'd really appreciate it), feel free to ask for my Skype (or give me yours, whichever's fine) in a PM. I'm about to go to bed right now, but I'll be on tomorrow. Best time to get with me is around 10:00 AM EST.

Actually... I didn't. Untitled-1%20copy.png I asked my mom if she'd nag me to do it (since it's the most effective way to get me to do anything), but she forgot, and I didn't have the willpower to make the call. On that note, if you guys wanna help me out (I'd really appreciate it), feel free to ask for my Skype (or give me yours, whichever's fine) in a PM. I'm about to go to bed right now, but I'll be on tomorrow. Best time to get with me is around 10:00 AM EST.