Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

Confession: yesterday while browsing imgur I saw a picture of a girl who looked very similar to my ex, I looked into it more and turns out the girl is a model and she does indeed look like my ex in a lot of her pictures. If anyone is curious (which nobody probably is) I can post some of them.

Flutterz has an ex????? WHAT?

Also, you seem to be into girls with baby faces or is that just me :makina:

Delayed confession response time: I would maybe be interested in a female ryechu. I might also be convinced to date a female vokotea. RIP in heterosexuality.

I don't really consider myself to have bonded very deeply with people on Fuwa, just decently well with some. I do have some people I've actually talked to and shared enough with to consider stronger than that, which thankfully includes Tay (we have to work together, after all). I suppose you could call me connected though since the only place I haven't really been is to FuwaChat, maybe I should work on that but the clunky is just too much for me lol

Flutterz has an ex????? WHAT?

Also, you seem to be into girls with baby faces or is that just me :makina:

We dated for just over a week, remember how I said I kissed a girl once (okay, maybe a couple of times) in the advice thread (I think)? :P

No comment >.>

Confession: I can't believe Flutterz managed to date such a hottie and then ended up as a fuwa mod

where did it all go wrong? :amane:

If it's any consolation, I have no idea why she liked me, certainly wasn't for my good looks. And then VNs happened. :makina:

Uh, she looks a little like one of my cousins.

... Wait a minute... 

Incest is wincest :D

eziest b8 of my life :Kappa:

8Z2uMXR.jpg

wCHU8QS.jpg

p69rwl2.jpg

SR7SwRF.jpg

QNTgoom.jpg

That last one in particular made me do a double-take, if not for the eye color and the fact that her hair a bit wavy I wouldn't be able to tell the difference

Ahhhhhhhhhhh.... My eyes are melting!

Flutterz = good taste. And can we post pics of RL girls here??? Wouldn't this make us be arrested?

Can you guys recap how that went?

Day 0: Hey I like you will you go out with me? "Sure!"

Day 1: How was your day? "Was good"

Day 2: One time I went rockclimbing and fell onto a mountain lion. I almost died! "Whoa, really?"

Day 3: The best thing to eat on a hot day is some good ol' ice cream w/ a cute lil' cherry on top. Speaking of cute, you're cute. "Sorry I don't think our relationship is going to work"

/

Confession: I used to listen to crappy alternative rock bands when I was a kid, like Panic! at the Disco, Fall Out Boy, and the like.  Ugh.

Well exCUSE the shit outta me! P!ATD is my favorite! I'm so salted.

Confession: I'm surprised Flutterz hasn't done the deed with that sexy piece of ass.

WHATS WRONG WITH YOU FLUTTERZ?!

Edit: I would've been all over that if I was a guy (or a lesbian)