Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

Shhh... don't blow my cover man! O:

I disagree, although I would switch it around to saying I listen to pretty much any/every genre if you want to nitpick.

I use this phrase quite often, and I happen to pride myself on my musical knowledge. Maybe I am a tad too proud, but I just can't let this pass without commenting to say that I believe that to be a gross overstatement, even if you used the word usually as to not include EVERYONE. However, since it is being used as an umbrella term... I can't help but feel a tad slighted. :P

So Confession: I listen to everything. I listen to music in general.

What are your favourite bands in these genres:

Vaporwave

Tech Death

Black Metal

Indie Pop

Nu-Disco

Future Garage

Jazz Fusion

Baroque Pop

Prog Rock

Polka

Modern Classical

Powerviolence

Post-Punk/Post-Rock/Post-Metal

Hardcore Punk

Mariachi

sigh... We really doing this?

Vaporwave - Vektroid (this was a genre I actually started looking in to recently I'll have you know)

Tech Death - Beneath the Massacre

Black Metal - Gorgoroth or Venom... can't decide.

Indie Pop - of Montreal

Nu-Disco - Daft Punk (this genre was like... the broadest one here... not that that says much)

Future Garage - Burial

Jazz Fusion - Carlos Santana

Baroque Pop - Panic! at the Disco

Prog Rock - Coheed and Cambria

Polka - Walter Ostanek

Modern Classical - The fact that you are asking me this one is pretty irrelevant actually, considering what is considered "modern" is ENTIRELY subjective to opinion. However: Frederic Rzewski

Powerviolence - His Hero is Gone

Post-Punk/Post-Rock/Post-Metal - Do you want a band for each one or what? Anyway: Depeche Mode/This Will Destroy You/Russian Circles

Hardcore Punk - Farewell to Freeway (idgaf, they count)

Mariachi - Mariachi Divas de Cindy Shea

I don't think you understand the sheer amount of music I listen to, so please, come at me. I have two HDDs ready to meet your challenge. :sachi:

I should also mention this: When I say I like everything... I mean there is literally no way you will find a genre of music I dislike. This does NOT mean I have listened to every genre of music. That is pretty much impossible, but I promise you I will enjoy any genre I learn about. Hence why I said:

I've listened to stylized STATIC and enjoyed it. :P

Also, I disagree with the tactic of digging up some relatively obscure genres (others not so much) in order to prove a point. Plus, it is easy to dispute bands being included in certain genres. Like, my friends and I have spent hours upon hours arguing about it, and it only gets worse the more obscure the genre gets.

(Also, apologies if I am coming across as rude or anything like that, as that is not my intention. I typed this entire post with my foot burning from epsom salt. q-q)

Confession: If you were a girl I'd marry you on the spot.

Also, none of these are really obscure genres anways. It's not like I asked you about your funeral doom or witch house preferences lol.

PS: Venom is technically thrash even though they did coin the term 'black metal'

Confession: I'd probably marry you if you were a girl as well. <3 #FuwaProblems

Well, some are for the general populace. :P Oh god, if we started getting into that it would be some level of craziness. Funeral doom is like, next level obscure. :wahaha:

Confession: My music taste isn't that obscure tbh, my fav genres are folk/power/black/death metal, deathcore, grindcore/powervoilence, indie pop, folk, hip hop (mostly 90's stuff but recent artists like Kendrick Lamar are good too), trip hop, ska/reggae and some dark ambient on the side as well. No harsh noise or anything (even though I do like it :) )

Confession: I'd probably marry you if you were a girl as well. <3 #FuwaProblems

Then the real question is would you two get married if both of you were girls? :makina:

Also while I do listen to pretty much anything, fuck dubstep.

Confession: yesterday while browsing imgur I saw a picture of a girl who looked very similar to my ex, I looked into it more and turns out the girl is a model and she does indeed look like my ex in a lot of her pictures. If anyone is curious (which nobody probably is) I can post some of them.