Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

Yup~, even I figured it out by your first post about her. ;p

Confession: I hope I'm mysterious enough about who I like  :ph34r:

It's Flutterz (he just wants someone to love him...)

I missed some fun stuff and oh well Tyrael, I am sometimes worried about u irl. It's ok to be open to people but not remembering what u gave away or said is dangerous..... can be dangerous at least

I am also worried about myself :holo:

Confession 1: this thread is making me chuckle more than it should.

Confession 2: I still like Naruto

Confession 3: I can only write with KS music in the background and a cup of coffee. 

Confession: Raindrops and Puddles and Red Velvet beat any other VN soundtrack for me except for maybe the main theme of KonoSora (the feels...)

Also... Are you secretly an S?  :blink:

Confession: Raindrops and Puddles and Red Velvet beat any other VN soundtrack for me except for maybe the main theme of KonoSora (the feels...)

Also... Are you secretly an S?  :blink:

Confession: Raindrops and Puddles is actually my main writing music.

And nope :D 

Confession: I hope I'm mysterious enough about who I like  :ph34r:

I'll bet it's Suika :illya:

Confession: I really need to get to Katawa Shoujo. I'll see if the music motivates me.

Can confirm that the KS OST is really nice

Confession: I forgot to turn my alarm off today and ended up waking up at 8:30 -.-

Confession: I forgot to turn my alarm off today and ended up waking up at 8:30 -.-

Isn't that great? Now you can do all that fun sunday stuff a little earlier. 

Like sitting around being bored. Or sitting around being bored. Sometimes, I also like to sit around while being endlessly bored. Sundays are great.

Confession 2: I still like Naruto

The manga or the anime?  If you say the anime I'm gonna be really surprised.  I have such bad memories of god-awful filler :amane:

Confession: I'm very sad that I couldn't add money to the card I was using to buy games from the Steam sales, I will likely be unable to buy the game I want the most (Alien: Isolation)

;-;

Wow, that blows.  It's a great game, too.  The atmosphere is amazing.  If you want a good laugh, though, watch the IGN video review.  The moron doesn't even fully understand how to play the game and he actually gives it a lower score because of it.  If he still has a job I'll be amazed xD

Confession: I'm incredibly unpatriotic to the point where if people aren't looking at me I just won't say the pledge of allegiance and I actively criticize just about everything the government does.  Still get pissed off whenever people insult Americans as a whole, though.  The funny thing is, I'm an Eagle Scout, and we had to do flags and say the pledge every meeting :makina:

Confession: I'm incredibly unpatriotic to the point where if people aren't looking at me I just won't say the pledge of allegiance and I actively criticize just about everything the government does.  Still get pissed off whenever people insult Americans as a whole, though.  The funny thing is, I'm an Eagle Scout, and we had to do flags and say the pledge every meeting  :makina:

Confession: I don't care at all if people insult germans as whole, because I'm ashamed to be one.