Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

From what I've heard it gets back sooner or later even after laser surgery.

Well the theory behind it is something along the lines of scarring your tissue where your hair follicles are so that they can never grow again.  

Excuse me?

Yeah, anything that isn't harmful, I see no point in removing permanently.  Say I get appendicitis, and the only way to get rid of it is by removing my appendix.  My appendix just became a liability to my survival, thus it needs to be permanently removed.  I see no reason to remove it before then.  In much the same way, hair never becomes a liability to my life, therefore I see no point in permanently removing it.

Removal was pretty much implied, but take it out of context, I still stand by what I said, as long as it is to other people.

Ah, alright. I see. But why survive when you can be pretty.

Who cares about pretty? No more itchy armpits, no more weird feelings on feet or legs due to hair getting in to the fabric of the socks, much more comfortable ass and penis-region. The benefits are endless.

Who cares about pretty? No more itchy armpits, no more weird feelings on feet or legs due to hair getting in to the fabric of the socks, much more comfortable ass and penis-region. The benefits are endless.

So much this and getting hair all over the place is a pain too.  :vinty:

It also prevents the damned sweat  to get trapped on the hair.

Right, this thing used to be popular.

Confession: This was literally the first thing that went into my mind when reading this post.  Me and my friend actually discussed the benefits of doing so before as well.

The science in Bones is interesting to me, it's just...the character development is all but nonexistent (aside from one character getting cancer that they've so far failed to actually build on in a meaningful fashion), and any show that has recurring characters needs real character development or things start to get boring  :/

I just went downstairs to get something and jokingly asked my sister if another character in Bones was pregnant.  She actually replied yes.  I somehow managed to resist the urge to bash my head against a wall.

I mostly enjoyed watching Bones because I really liked Temperance's personality.  Watching her interactions with Booth was entertaining to me, along with the forensic stuff.  It was also interesting to see her change bit by bit throughout the seasons.

That's not what I meant though... I just really miss the intimacy of a relationship and I think I need that a lot more right now than their friendship if that makes sense. I'm not saying girls are only good for dating and nothing else. I hope I didn't make you feel that way at least...

It's more like, I've been getting the friendship treatment my whole life and I'm kinda getting tired of it ya know?

Yeah~ I get it. It's not the first time questions like that have come up for me.  I was mostly curious as to what other members thought about the issue after reading the comments.  I'm fine. :)

Confession: I was browsing the 'cutest image you've seen (including girls)' thread and now i'm super paranoid that there is a spider in my room.

15mb9sy.jpg

Thanks to this one.

WHY RABBIT, WHY!!?!?  -tries to forget-  ugh, this kind of stuff creeps me out so bad.

Confession: Anything that is tiny, and creepy looking that is piled up on top of each other in heaps grosses me out... like I internally scream "AHHH!!!" and get goosebumps.

-now we're on men's body hair topic, huh... ew  :nervous:

I mostly enjoyed watching Bones because I really liked Temperance's personality.  Watching her interactions with Booth was entertaining to me, along with the forensic stuff.  It was also interesting to see her change bit by bit throughout the seasons.

I can understand that.  I should probably stop talking about Bones, though, before I just trash talk it endlessly :sachi:

-now we're on men's body hair topic, huh... ew  :nervous:

In my defense, I just started talking about leg hair.  I had nothing to do with the direction this conversation drifted towards :ph34r:

That's not what I meant though... I just really miss the intimacy of a relationship and I think I need that a lot more right now than their friendship if that makes sense. I'm not saying girls are only good for dating and nothing else. I hope I didn't make you feel that way at least...

It's more like, I've been getting the friendship treatment my whole life and I'm kinda getting tired of it ya know?

I know that feel, bro.  It makes me feel kinda sad that the only people that love me are related to me.  It's kinda hard to connect with someone on that level without having a relationship.  I'm actually quite jealous of the friends that have had relationships, since even if they ended badly, at least they got to experience the good parts  :/

Confession: I just found out that several of the people I thought I had genuine connections with turned out to be talking behind my back about how awkward I was to be around

I just wanna crawl into a hole and die

If several people I have connections with would talk behind my back that would mean that I don't have any friends left. I don't know many people.

Remember Tyrael that you always have us :heart:

Confession:

I will talk behind someone's back and I fully expect people to talk behind my back. Then again, I don't ever really mean any insults I say.

I suppose the mentality of getting dragged in into trash-talking someone with the rest of the pack, or due to peer pressure, isn't the best mentality to have...

Well then, they can sod off.  At least, that's how I think when I'm faced with this kind of situation.  If they're that insensitive, then you should just distance yourself from them as soon as possible.  If they can't even give the smallest amount of empathy, then they're not worth the effort it takes to interact with them.

I know it hurts to have someone you thought you were close to stab you in the back like that, but at least you found out earlier so you didn't waste more time interacting with them, right?  I try to put positive spins on things like that, because otherwise I just sink into depression.

Confession: I just found out that several of the people I thought I had genuine connections with turned out to be talking behind my back about how awkward I was to be around

I just wanna crawl into a hole and die

Friends? Who needs them? I only have one friend, and I've known him for 8 years, almost half my life.  We met at high school, and have been friends ever since.  Every other person I've met, barely fits under the definition of "acquaintance".  There used to be a saying, it might be something only where I live, and when I was younger, but it went something along the lines of "If you have a crash, a family member will meet you at the hospital, a friend will drop everything to take you to the hospital."

If they were talking about how awkward you are behind your back, let them, but if you don't feel that they would come pick you up if something happened, then they were never your friends to begin with.  Too often now a days is the relationship acquaintance mistook for being a friend.  Personally I want to blame Facebook, but that's just me.

Confession: My mother is so damn technologically inept that she called Microsoft Office Windows, and thinks that they are one in the same.  She also complained that the printscreen button wasn't working, yet forgot to press the Fn key to get to it.

Confession: My mother is so damn technologically inept that she called Microsoft Office Windows, and thinks that they are one in the same.  She also complained that the printscreen button wasn't working, yet forgot to press the Fn key to get to it.

Your mom makes my mom sound tech savvy :sachi:

Confession: I don't get why a lot of dudes like yuri and a lot of girls like yaoi.  I'm honestly not that interested in either one.

I think I'm one of the few guys I know that won't lose their heads if they see two girls kissing.

Well, let's pretend for a moment you like girls. Now, what if instead of having a male (which you don't like) and a female (which you do like) in a... um... science experiment, you have 2 females? Instantly 100% better. :P (and vice versa for girls obviously)