Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

Women are supposed to be the primary initiators and put bread on the table. Optional to cook.

Men are the ones who provide moral support around the house, cook fantastic meals, follow up initiate and put crumbs on the table.

These days, men do all the women's chores. We must know how to cook, clean, maintain the house, take over baby care duty AND work. Women make money to save so they can buy clothes and make up. It's like taking care of another child in the house. 

Confession: I am glad I don't have a girlfriend even though I want to because I don't think I'd be able to make her happy if I did.

Confession 2: Got my first instant noodles today (got fried, curry and special flavor Indomies, I think I heard the name somewhere), hikikomori in the making, aw yeah

These days, men do all the women's chores. We must know how to cook, clean, maintain the house, take over baby care duty AND work. Women make money to save so they can buy clothes and make up. It's like taking care of another child in the house. 

Of course, it's everyone's doing.

Ah...guys....i have to resist the urge to be also a fag here, stop feeding me guys. 

Confession 2: Got my first instant noodles today (got fried, curry and special flavor Indomies, I think I heard the name somewhere), hikikomori in the making, aw yeah

Instant noodles are the best thing made. I have been living on them for a while now .... my parents just told me I would never buy them again and this is an absolute order. Apparently some guy on facebook told them it can bring people cancer and they don't believe otherwise. Oh gawd how many times did I tell them that most of those posts on facebook are fake and are made just for the sake of being shared and making the pages popular ;-;

However, this girl has come to you TWICE, the ball is now in your park. Next time, go up to her, apologise for being rude the previous times and tell her you want to get to know her better ffs.

Guys, we're not cavemen any more. You should be happy, flattered even if a girl comes up to you. What you should definitely NOT do is run away :amane:

plz ;-; , I am not good at this stuff and I am afraid of being played a prank on... you know a beautiful girl coming to u twice ... is just like a dream come true... too dreamy like to be realistic 

I don't like to be the nerd whom girls play pranks on (this has happened before to me) and that's why I am really cautious

but yeah I shouldn't have run away, I blame my socially awkwardness and my 15 years that I spent at home :sachi: .... come to think of it, I had too much social life in the last two years (I am 17 now) , maybe I should tune down :sachi: 

Confession : i actually think that Tyrael would be a really interesting person to date as a female, he has a pretty interesting way of thinking, and i'm sad that he's still single, because he's worthy to be in relationship. 

Now if only there were women who thought this way I'd be golden :makina:

Confession 2 : unfortunately, i'm not gay and i'm not a female. 

But are you bi?  ;D

Confession: I dislike wearing shorts because I'm ashamed of my leg hair.  I guess all of my male classmates in high school gym shaved their legs or were from families of hairless freaks, because I was one of the few dudes there with decent amounts of leg hair.

Where do you live? Little Korea Pop Town? 

All the men in my area are burly and hairy. I only shave my hair to play to the audience in Asia. Over here I leave myself fluffy and hairy all over because that's how the females like it here. I use a little trimmer down there but I don't shave or wax it. Too painful.

But are you bi?  ;D

Confession: I dislike wearing shorts because I'm ashamed of my leg hair.  I guess all of my male classmates in high school gym shaved their legs or were from families of hairless freaks, because I was one of the few dudes there with decent amounts of leg hair.

It can basically be said that I never wear shorts unless I'm going to the beach or pool (and I have no choice, I live in Portugal, near the coast, it's practically a capital crime not to occasionally go to the beach).

Where do you live? Little Korea Pop Town?

NorCal coast, bruh.  #blazeitup

Seriously, though, I have no idea why I was one of the few hairy dudes in my class.  My town's not full of the least hairy ethnicities, so I guess they all just shaved or something.  Count me out.

It can basically be said that I never wear shorts unless I'm going to the beach or pool (and I have no choice, I live in Portugal, near the coast, it's practically a capital crime not to occasionally go to the beach).

I wear pants even when it gets to 90+ °F (32.2222 °C).  Jeans FTW.

Confession : i actually think that Tyrael would be a really interesting person to date as a female, he has a pretty interesting way of thinking, and i'm sad that he's still single, because he's worthy to be in relationship. 

Ouch :P

About instant noodles (aka indomie) : I asked around and it seems u were right, I am the only one who eats the noodles with the water (that somehow turn into a soup) , I don't drain it. I don't know whether this is healthy or not but I am beginning to have my doubts. 

I really doubt it's bad for your health, but there's probably less flavour if you mix it with the water.

Confession: I also seemed to have way hairier legs than my classmates

Confession 2: I've shaved my legs twice in my lifetime

Confession 3: Jeans master race, I wear jeans in the summer, autumn, winter, and spring

I wear pants even when it gets to 90+ °F (32.2222 °C).  Jeans FTW.

God damn, that's like the hottest it ever gets here, for a few seconds, I would not wear jeans in those temperatures unless I had to.

I would never shave my legs, to much work, if I could get rid of my body hair forever though...

Oh God this.

I've considered shaving my legs lately, but the main problem would be maintaining it. If I could spare like one hour of my life for it once, I'd have all body hair removed, sure. But to think I'd have to spare an hour every week or something...

You can do laser surgery to permanently remove your hair.

Predictability. Most patients have permanent hair loss after an average of three to seven sessions.

Personally? The word permanent on anything that isn't malignant scares me.  I'm the type of person who would rather have the option, than not have the option.  Permanently altering your body is like removing options, and options are how you survive.