Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

I would totally date Flutterz if he promises to stop with the horrible puns

I would totally date Flutterz if he promises to never stop making horrible puns. 

Sorry Tyrael, but in this case the choice is obvious. :wafuu:

I don't mind a harem, but I'm not going to stool down to avoiding terrible puns. :P

Confession: I thought Flutterz's post count was 100000000, just to scroll back up again and see that it wasn't rigged at all. That scared me. It was Pizza Scott all over again.

Confession 2: Whenever I open the Fuwa Advice thread, my browser freezes, then automatically closes. I guess I'm not allowed in that realm yet due to lack of experience. Or is it because my job isn't compatible? GG, wizard apprentice is screwed.

Confession 3: I would totally date Roach/Arakura/Tyrael if they were girls.

Confession: I thought Flutterz's post count was 100000000, just to scroll back up again and see that it wasn't rigged at all. That scared me. It was Pizza Scott all over again.

It's the number of likes I have, but in binary. ;)

However I somehow managed to miss a couple of "0"s, but I've fixed it now.

Confession 2: Whenever I open the Fuwa Advice thread, my browser freezes, then automatically closes. I guess I'm not allowed in that realm yet due to lack of experience. Or is it because my job isn't compatible? GG, wizard apprentice is screwed.

Oh, you're really missing out, we've already figured out how to pick up girls with a 100% success rate and are all in perfect relationships now. :makina:

:(

Aaaaaand cue the genderbended hentai :makina:

Confession: I saw this stunningly beautiful Asian girl when we were camping this weekend.  Didn't "make a move on her" because I'm pretty sure she had a boyfriend, and I'm hilariously socially inept, but I couldn't help admiring her looks.  I have a weakness for long, dark hair.

Confession: I know the feel. Not necessarily black hair though, just long.

Long hair is where it's at.  Gotta love dem flowing tresses :kosame:

...Are you the one who camps every weekend? Damn.

lol  Hell no.  I'm waaaay too lazy and out of shape to go camping every weekend.  This is the first camping trip I've gone on in a year; the dissolution of my Boy Scout troop is largely to blame for that, since we'd meet once a week and go on outings at least once a month.

lol  Hell no.  I'm waaaay too lazy and out of shape to go camping every weekend.  This is the first camping trip I've gone on in a year; the dissolution of my Boy Scout troop is largely to blame for that, since we'd meet once a week and go on outings at least once a month.

well, shit.

:yumiko:

well, shit.

:yumiko:

The funny thing is that we weren't even the most active troop.  Most do several trips a month  :P

You guys want to hear a funny story?  I was told by a friend in my troop a while back that he knew someone in another troop that had to wear their full Class As whenever they went hiking.  Their clothing rules were decided by a committee made up of troop members.  They tried to get permission to roll their sleeves up when it got hot and were denied  xD  God, I'm so glad we didn't have that level of stupid bureaucracy.

Confession: I decided today that I don't much care for cake.

giphy.gif

ohgodwhy

I'm glad you caught that. :D

Confession: Speaking of cakes, I wanted something sweet today and there was nothing at home, so I went to the grocery store and bought $40 worth of sweets. >.>

Confession 2: Contrary to what I said in the member trivia thread, I picked very difficult facts. :P I suppose you could take that as a hint: if you find a fact that sounds like it might be me, it probably isn't.