Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

Confession: My friend is a lolicon. He told me he doesn't like anything sexual involving them. To which, I was like, "Uh huh. :sachi: What would you do, then?" He told me he'd cage them and pat their heads all day long. What do you lolicons think?

Well, I know I don't like anything sexual involving Kud, so he could very well be honest.

I laughed for nearly 5 mins straight, when I read this news story in which a guy tried to commit suicide by jumping off a bridge, that was positioned over a road, right in front of a oncoming truck. The dude survived but the truck driver, somehow, died from the impact.

isnt that what you call in your conuntry manslaughter second degree? he killed another human being after all

I think it'd be labeled as involuntary manslaughter, specifically criminally negligent manslaughter, if the guy was charged with anything.  Never actually heard of degrees of manslaughter before, and I'm a bit of a law freak, or at least a US law freak.  The guy showed no malice towards the person he killed, so he cannot be charged with voluntary manslaughter.  I think it's correct to say that it was criminally negligent manslaughter, since his suicide attempt involved jumping onto a road, which he knew full well cars were driving on at the time he attempted suicide.

I think it'd be labeled as involuntary manslaughter, specifically criminally negligent manslaughter, if the guy was charged with anything.  Never actually heard of degrees of manslaughter before, and I'm a bit of a law freak, or at least a US law freak.  The guy showed no malice towards the person he killed, so he cannot be charged with voluntary manslaughter.  I think it's correct to say that it was criminally negligent manslaughter, since his suicide attempt involved jumping onto a road, which he knew full well cars were driving on at the time he attempted suicide.

isn't second degree the same as involuntary manslagugher? I study law but there is a huge difference between english and spanish terms :P

I laughed at an orange for about 20 minutes straight once.  I felt truly alive.

One day at school I remembered a really silly joke from game grump,this one --->

. I laughed for the entire class (that laugh when you start to cry) and when I wanted to stop I laughed even more, my Professor got really really mad.

I laughed at an orange for about 20 minutes straight once.  I felt truly alive.

Context: I was in one of those weird moods where pretty much anything will make you laugh.  My sister held up an orange to see if I'd stop laughing, because let's face it, holding up an orange just isn't funny, and yet it actually made me laugh harder and for longer.  I was also around 9 or 10  :P

Context: I was in one of those weird moods where pretty much anything will make you laugh.  My sister held up an orange to see if I'd stop laughing, because let's face it, holding up an orange just isn't funny, and yet it actually made me laugh harder and for longer.  I was also around 9 or 10  :P

This still happens to me sometimes  :yumiko:

Confession: My friend is a lolicon. He told me he doesn't like anything sexual involving them. To which, I was like, "Uh huh. :sachi: What would you do, then?" He told me he'd cage them and pat their heads all day long. What do you lolicons think?

Make sure she has a happy and fulfilling life so she'll smile and laugh a lot? That's pretty much all I'd have planned for an adorable loli.

Edit: And here's a confession too: I once got so stressed out and set off my stress-related acid reflux so bad that I would wake up in the middle of the night coughing up stomach acid. Protip: Do not attempt to apply for the JET Program while also trying to scrape together your graduation requirements, finish all your finals, student-teach a high school class and work a part-time job trying to keep track of students studying abroad in a bunch of different countries all at the same time. It's... not good for you.

Confession: I've also had a nervous breakdown (which was really scary and best forgotten, it was a little like what I imagine being possessed would feel like) and when I was in grade school I got Shingles, the 2nd form of chicken-pox generally brought on by excess stress and that usually only shows up in people over 50 or so. yyyyeah I've been the type of person who piles on stress since I was a small. I guess that's why I love upbeat and happy stuff so much.