Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

Getting to be a participant in the battle royale is overrated, dw.

Agreed

Well exCUSE me. Sorry that you're butthurt cause you like little girls :P

That's fine with me. I just kinda think that's a bit disgusting. Like, they think about doing children *shudders*

>blahblahblahblahblah turns out to be a child

:conspiracy:

Being serious, I'd personally say that as long as it doesn't leave their heads, becoming reality, and gives people with issues something other than actual children to think about, I really don't care. Plus most loli's are technically of age :makina:

Confession 2: I think lolicons are creepy and have weird feddishes towards little girls. People with incest feddishes need to rethink their entire life.

Confession: In that case, I shall embrace with open arms the fact that I am creepy and that I need to rethink my life. :sachi:

>blahblahblahblahblah turns out to be a child

:conspiracy:

Being serious, I'd personally say that as long as it doesn't leave their heads, becoming reality, and gives people with issues something other than actual children to think about, I really don't care. Plus most loli's are technically of age :makina:

Ya got me. I'm actually ten.

And that may be true but the fact that they think about it is a bit off. And yes most are of age but they look like elementary school girls for a reason. I mean, hey, if that's what you're into. I just think that line shouldn't have been crossed. Same with incest.

Confession: In that case, I shall embrace with open arms the fact that I am creepy and that I need to rethink my life. :sachi:

Good boy. Acceptance is the road to recovery.

Ya got me. I'm actually ten. 

And that may be true but the fact that they think about it is a bit off. And yes most are of age but they look like elementary school girls for a reason. I mean, hey, if that's what you're into. I just think that line shouldn't have been crossed. Same with incest.

Confession: I was kidding but whatever. If you're actually ten, I have an innocent little VN that I'm sure you'll love. Go check it out~ https://vndb.org/v6540

Nah, I'm more butthurt about people making mistakes on the internet. :illya:

IT CANNOT GO UNPUNISHED!

Confession: Being too lazy to follow advice is bullshit

Confession 2: I think lolicons are creepy and have weird feddishes towards little girls. People with incest feddishes need to rethink their entire life.

You're just too pure.  Give a little go around some doujins for a quarter of a year and I'm almost positive this opinion will change.  There is a reason why they exist, and are extremely popular too.  You just don't understand it yet.   If I were to make a similar comparison, you are like an 8 year old that goes "Ewwwwww" at girls because you haven't hit puberty and had your human instincts kick in.

Totally fanning the flames, I have my popcorn maker ready.

16a9372e3d.jpg

Confession: I have a really bad habit of not taking a bath for days on end, yet because I'm socially aware of it, I always take a bath before I go out anywhere, even if its been less than 8 hours since the last time I took one.

Confession 2: I like my 40 minute long princess showers. It really reminds me for fortunate and superior I am to all the poor people in other parts of the world.

Confession: I was kidding but whatever. If you're actually ten, I have an innocent little VN that I'm sure you'll love. Go check it out~ https://vndb.org/v6540

Confession: I was being sarcastic. I'm not really ten.

You're just too pure.  Give a little go around some doujins for a quarter of a year and I'm almost positive this opinion will change.  There is a reason why they exist, and are extremely popular too.  You just don't understand it yet.   If I were to make a similar comparison, you are like an 8 year old that goes "Ewwwwww" at girls because you haven't hit puberty and had your human instincts kick in.

Totally fanning the flames, I have my popcorn maker ready

No, no, you're not fanning the flames. I don't think I'm too pure, I just think that people shouldn't be turned on by little girls. Not even a fair comparison either. Cause as a woman, my instincts aren't to think about little girls and boys in a sexual manner. My instinct is to protect them from people who do.

Confession: I was being sarcastic. I'm not really ten.

No, no, you're not fanning the flames. I don't think I'm too pure, I just think that people shouldn't be turned on by little girls. Not even a fair comparison either. Cause as a woman, my instincts aren't to think about little girls and boys in a sexual manner. My instinct is to protect them from people who do.

My bad, my bad.  I'm surprised you aren't into shota then.

Confession: Popcorn is done. Start the wars!

be33aebd4d.jpg

Confession 2: I actually just made popcorn because Zodai said he was getting popcorn.

My bad, my bad.  I'm surprised you aren't into shota then.

Confession: Popcorn is done. Start the wars!

be33aebd4d.jpg

Confession 2: I actually just made popcorn because Zodai said he was getting popcorn.

Did you think I was a guy? haha.

Confession: Now I want popcorn! Even if this is my fight.

Confession: I think (or at least hope) that the same holds for most people who like lolis. (I know it does for me)

Confession: It holds the same for me.

Confession 2: It was actually Mayuki from Comyu that awakened my love for lolis. (Fuuko and Kud were exceptions to the rule before that) :P

Confession: It holds the same for me.

Confession 2: It was actually Mayuki from Comyu that awakened my love for lolis. (Fuuko and Kud were exceptions to the rule before that) :P

Even I have to admit that Fuuko and Kud are adorable. But the VNs that they're in are all ages, so it's a bit more bearable. 

I guess I can see that I was being a little hotheaded, I'll admit that. I still don't think it's necessarily okay to get turned on by that though. Especially characters like Makina from Grisaia. She acts like a baby AND calls you papa and onii-chan. But that's just me so it doesn't really matter either way.

Confession: I just ate a whole bunch of popcorn earlier today.  You guys jealous?

Totally jealous. Make some more for us.

Confession: I don't get why anime often tries to cop out of actual incest by revealing that the characters aren't blood related right at the end. Sorry to break it to you anime creator guys but that doesn't really change much except on paper.

paper is all dat matters :Kappa: