Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

This thread moves really fast.  :michiru:

How exactly can you measure the deepness of a confession?

Good question lol. Maybe something that is more personal? 

Tsk, I made all my deep confessions ages ago, so here you go

I used to poop in the shower

Why... WHY would you possibly do that?? Isn't it really hard to clean out? There is a toilet right inside the bathroom! I'm laughing. I give up.

Where I live, the toilet and the shower/bath are usually located in a different room

Oh, sorry. I figured that might be the case for some, I guess I shouldn't have generalized. I still hope you don't poop in the shower.

Since you lads want to drag the conversation this way...

Confession:

I have, on occasion, had to pee within the bathtub, in order to prevent myself from risking death by rushing to the toilet while utterly soaked. My luck would make me trip and, most likely, break the toilet with my hard head.

Confession: I'd ask for advice in the aptly-named advice thread, but I'm pretty sure I won't hear anything new. I know what I should do, I'm just too lazy/apathetic/awkward to do it. And asking knowing fully well that I'll most likely ignore the advice doesn't seem very nice.

Confession: Being too lazy to follow advice is bullshit

Confession 2: I think lolicons are creepy and have weird feddishes towards little girls. People with incest feddishes need to rethink their entire life.

Confession: Being too lazy to follow advice is bullshit

Confession 2: I think lolicons are creepy and have weird feddishes towards little girls. People with incest feddishes need to rethink their entire life.

with that comment you've made 90% of fuwa your enemy :P