Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

Hahahaha, how we got derailed onto incest, I have no clue, but I have a fun story that I'll disguise as a confession, because you know, thats what this thread is about.

Confession: I once knew someone during college that threw a 4chan party.  Yep, thats right, a party where he gave out his address on 4chan and invited people to come over and party.  During this party, they decided to have an orgy, because fuck it, why not, I guess?  And this guy gangbanged his sister who had pink hair because she cosplayed as Sakura from Naruto recently.  Unsurprisingly they got together after that, but I quickly distanced my relation from him.

That kind of shit needs to stay in the hentai thread, not in real life  :illya:

Hahahaha, how we got derailed onto incest, I have no clue, but I have a fun story that I'll disguise as a confession, because you know, thats what this thread is about.

Confession: I once knew someone during college that threw a 4chan party.  Yep, thats right, a party where he gave out his address on 4chan and invited people to come over and party.  During this party, they decided to have an orgy, because fuck it, why not, I guess?  And this guy gangbanged his sister who had pink hair because she cosplayed as Sakura from Naruto recently.  Unsurprisingly they got together after that, but I quickly distanced my relation from him.

That kind of shit needs to stay in the hentai thread, not in real life  :illya:

Confession: I'm genuinly surprised people from 4chan are able to get laid

Confession 2: Now I feel even worse about my own virginity still being intact

Confession: I don't get people who get new phones every year, especially if they do so because they break their phone every year. I had my previous phone for 5 years until I got a new one last year, which was actually free with my new phone provider plan. I still use my old phone when I go to Russia because the new one uses tiny SIM cards and my Russian SIM card is normal size.

Hahahaha, how we got derailed onto incest, I have no clue, but I have a fun story that I'll disguise as a confession, because you know, thats what this thread is about.

That kind of shit needs to stay in the hentai thread, not in real life   :illya:

tl;dr: Sakura is a shit-tier waifu. 

Confession: I don't get people who get new phones every year, especially if they do so because they break their phone every year. I had my previous phone for 5 years until I got a new one last year, which was actually free with my new phone provider plan. I still use my old phone when I go to Russia because the new one uses tiny SIM cards and my Russian SIM card is normal size.

I suppose you're not like me and drop shit constantly, I drop everything. Surprisingly my current phone has lasted almost 2 years now, maybe that aluminium is not just for looks.

Confession: Just got called for a job thing. Since I know the people who work there, they just gave me the job outright. So yay, summer employment! :D

Confession 2: I really wish I could just make money by doing nothing. xD

So, does it involve tents?  :makina:

Confession: I'm totally bummed out nobody nominated me for the battle royale... Am I that irrelevant on this site? :(