Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

Confession: I was going to describe in detail how wrong and terrible you are, but then I saw a double space in your post. Proof, in and of itself.

Confession: Double spaces are an ingrained habit from writing over 1000 pages of english papers during my education from bad teachers.  I refuse to fix it and I laugh every time it annoys somebody.  Success!  :sachi:

Confession: I never picked up the habit of brushing my teeth twice a day (and didn't use toilet paper at all until I was fourteen)

Confession: I use water instead of toilet paper.

I hate using toilet paper. It's such a hassle.

Confession: I don't need to use toilet paper.  Because all I eat is meat, I have bowel movements once every three days, and the poo that I excrete is incredibly compact that not even my anal sphincter or ass hair can shave any poo off.  So I never need to wipe.  The times when I actually feel the need to, the toilet paper always comes off my ass clean.

Lets gross this confessions thread up guys.  :illya:

Confession: While living in Brazil I experienced first-hand the country tradition of not flushing toilet paper. It is instead used and then thrown away in a bin next to the toilet. In nicer neighborhoods I'm sure they've got a really nice bin that like minimizes the smell and hides the dirty used paper away from people's eyes. Sadly I was living in the slums where people just had an open bin with like a plastic shopping bag open in it to toss the paper into. When I tell people back in America about this the first thing they always ask is 'didn't it smell really bad?' but oddly it really didn't.

Confession: 20% of the time when I'm trying to navigate back out of a thread to the forum root, I hover over the "Other Apps" and accidentally click one of them instead, and then get irrationally angry. No, I really didn't want to see the Members page. Nor the Awards page.

Protip: Just click on the huge Hanako banner at the top of the page.

It's really not that hard.  I set one up myself when I was around 14  :P  I don't think you even need a credit/debit card to register, although if you don't spend $5 at some point you can't do a bunch of stuff.

By the way, you never said what your first impression of me was.  If it's "Foot-in-mouth guy", I'll accept that as accurate ^_^

buy it from gog then :) drm-free (or just pirate it :P) but this is one of those developers that really deserve our support, he is an awesome guy and a good friend of mine, really talented. The game is really dark but the plot it's superb.

Yeah~ I got a steam account working, and tried the Cat Lady game out, thanks! I've only played a little bit of the introduction so far, but it's already so interesting ^^ I want to find out what's going on soon.  I like scary, horror story games that don't require me to shoot, and blow things up  :wacko: (cause I suck at them)

umm, my first impression of you, Zeno

Zeno - Perfectionist & Flutterz's buddy

Can I just ask why everyone wants to be in a relationship so badly?

For me, I guess because it can be nice having close companionship.  Friendships are great, but I think a romantic relationship seems to have greater potential for creating a more special, deep connection with someone.  Some people enjoy giving/receiving love~

Triple B's Brutally Honest Corner:

Confession: As I was reading all these poop related confessions, the word "savages" never left my head.

For me, I guess because it can be nice having close companionship.  Friendships are great, but I think a romantic relationship seems to have greater potential for creating a more special, deep connection with someone.  Some people enjoy giving/receiving love~

Ya'll needa start hookin up wit dem bitches. You'll see how much better you'll be without being tied down.

Honestly though, and I'm not saying this pertains to anyone here, I hate when hikkikomoris pity themselves and wonder why they're not in a relationship. I'm just like "bitch get outta the effing house and maybe you'll meet someone" Damn.

As for DeepBlue (cant seem to figure out how to quote you since my message disappears every time I change the page) That bitch sounds extra crazy. I hope you guys are 15, cause this sounds like some high school bullshit. If she's any older, then she needs to consider growing up.

Yeah~ I got a steam account working, and tried the Cat Lady game out, thanks! I've only played a little bit of the introduction so far, but it's already so interesting ^^ I want to find out what's going on soon.  I like scary, horror story games that don't require me to shoot, and blow things up  :wacko: (cause I suck at them)

How have you not played Higurashi? :o I mean, it's more creepy than scary, but that's beside the point.

Ya'll needa start hookin up wit dem bitches.

Yuri? I like the way you think. :illya:

(cant seem to figure out how to quote you since my message disappears every time I change the page) 

You can either copy-paste the quote from one page to another or use the multiquote button.

Triple B's Brutally Honest Corner:

Confession: As I was reading all these poop related confessions, the word "savages" never left my head.

Ya'll needa start hookin up wit dem bitches. You'll see how much better you'll be without being tied down.

Honestly though, and I'm not saying this pertains to anyone here, I hate when hikkikomoris pity themselves and wonder why they're not in a relationship. I'm just like "bitch get outta the effing house and maybe you'll meet someone" Damn.

Confession: I'm lactose intolerant, and as a kid I had some embarrassing acci-....  uhh, I probably shouldn't  :ph34r:

(regarding relationship troubles) - I think It's also because of people being picky xD

Confession: I am addicted to joining forum roleplays, usually anime based ones. Every few weeks I get the bug and look up a roleplay forum. I spend a weekend making characters and getting them approved and, once in a blue moon, actually maybe make a few actual in-character posts before dropping it like its hot and never going back again ever.

I think the problem is I like exploring the worlds and characters of anime that I enjoy (and some I don't) and I like writing, but I don't like the teen angst power fantasy chuuni BS that makes up 90% of all online roleplaying, especially in anime RPs.

Probably the best RP I ever found was a Clannad RP that I really enjoyed for a while until I realized that the owner of the site literally just wanted us to re-create the story of Clannad perfectly in RP form, so he didn't allow almost any creativity or personal interpretations of the canon characters and he kept putting everything on hold because we couldn't move the plot forward until all the canons were lined up and ready to go and play their part. Sad, that. Maybe someday someone will make a VN roleplaying community where we just mash up all the high school romance VNs and let people do whatever they want with the characters. That would be tons of fun. Though also kind of strange since you'd have like 10 girls from every archetype and it would be hard to tell them all apart.

Edit: Also before I was into forum RPs I used to waste tons and tons of time on MU*s, which are... complicated. It's hard to explain exactly what they are. It's sort of like a chatroom crossed with an old text-based adventure game crossed with a whole lot of cyber-sex... because the only thing people want to RP online is relationships and sex. It was very... *ahem* eye-opening for me as a 12-year-old getting into that whole scene. I certainly freaked a lot of poor people out by telling them my IRL age AFTER we had just cybered. Hehe. Easiest way to break off a relationship I had gotten tired of EVAR.

Confession: I'm lactose intolerant, and as a kid I had some embarrassing acci-....  uhh, I probably shouldn't  :ph34r:

(regarding relationship troubles) - I think It's also because of people being picky xD

No, no. Please go on.

Confession: I pooped my pants in the car while stuck in traffic in the sixth grade.

Being picky in what regard? If you want a hot ass model with D cups and a nice booty, have fun dying alone.

How have you not played Higurashi? :o I mean, it's more creepy than scary, but that's beside the point.

I also bought that game on Steam, along with Cat Lady. I'm going to play them both!  I like the new graphics on Higurashi.

No, no. Please go on.

Confession: I pooped my pants in the car while stuck in traffic in the sixth grade.

Being picky in what regard? If you want a hot ass model with D cups and a nice booty, have fun dying alone.

lol xD

Picky~  as in, wanting to be with someone they actually Like & connect with, not just anyone that comes along. -shrugs-

How did yuri get tied into this?

There are girls among us! :o

I also bought that game on Steam, along with Cat Lady. I'm going to play them both!  I like the new graphics on Higurashi.

It seems you're already hooked.

Mr-Burns-Saying-Excellent.gif

Confession: I can't recall any embarrassing stories involving a lack of control over my waste disposal functions, but I used to be extraordinarily good at unknowingly stepping into dog turds and not noticing until way later. Also this one time someone pissed in one of my shoes in school, that was fun.