Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

Confession: I fell head over heels for the receptionist at my eye exam today, and completely failed to do anything about it. I cannot recall ever meeting such a vivacious person: talking about the equipment, and the science behind it; showing me all the readings (I have now seen a digital scan of the interior of my eyeball! So cool!); and chatting about the things to do in the area. I can't put it into words well at all, but I just don't meet many people who feel that much, or at least who are so willing to express it. I was bowled over. I'm seriously considering finding some excuse to go back there so I can make a horrifyingly clumsy attempt at asking her out.

Can I just ask why everyone wants to be in a relationship so badly?

PLEASE TELL ME WHATS SO GREAT ABOUT WOMEN! ...Or men, for my fellow feminons out there.

So, basically, the above :D

Can I just ask why everyone wants to be in a relationship so badly?

PLEASE TELL ME WHATS SO GREAT ABOUT WOMEN! ...Or men, for my fellow feminons out there.

Well, apart from the whole cultural obligation and natural instinct part, it can also be quite pleasant.

I don't really want to be in a relationship that badly though.

I miss my osananajimiiii

That's not really a healthy relationship, though, even if you're just friends over the internet.  I really don't think asking her to stop calling you something that makes you feel uncomfortable will crush her  :P

Hahahaha thanks! Being brutally honest is my speacialty(: But really it is. I don't play games.

Then tell her nicely. Right now you are pitying her, which is what all bitches want. Imo, pitying people is an insult. Dunno why all these little girls are looking for negative attention. I don't know the situation exactly, so I'm only speaking from what I know. I apologize if I'm off point. Have you met this girl? If you don't mind sharing, that is.

How dare you asking me... xD

She is a friend on the internet nothing more and if you tell me "I love you" 1000 times and every single time I respond you with a "thank you" or just changing the topic that means something, I know she understands all the indirects im sending her I even avoid love topics at all cost but she doesnt care much and I know she is not doing it with malice or anything I won't say anything right now but if this keeps going on I will tell her because I know both of you are right about it.

I went to the dentist today because a tooth was driving me crazy. Turns out I had a really bad cavity (dunno how since I always take good care of my teeth but I guess it was in a hard-to-reach place) that was maybe almost entirely down to the pulp. Tooth pulp must be one of the most sensitive and nerve-filled parts of your body so anyway it hurts like crazy. They filled it with a temporary filling and told me to come back in a week. They also said 'Well, if it's too deep your pulp will start to hurt, in that case we'll need to take out the pulp and cap your tooth'. Also in a week.

So now my tooth is hurting like crazy. It could just be reacting to getting like 6 injections for numbness and the fact that they essentially drilled away 50% of the tooth, but it could also be my pulp waking up and deciding that life sucks and it wants to die. So either the pain is going to fade once the damage done by the cavity extraction and filling is healed over... or I get to spend a whole week feeling like this with my pulp screaming in agony until my appointment next Saturday.

Did I mention I'm giving the keynote speech at a big company party this week? And going to a preschool to teach 100 kids English for an hour?

Welcome to the worst week I may ever experience in my entire life. Prepare for progressively more and more agony-filled posts as the week goes on.

Both

What is that even... Lol

You haven't heard of it?

Its pretty well known here in Aus.

And yeah, its as the name sounds, you shout Penis/Dick/any other vulgar word and attempt to beat the person you're competing with in loudness.

Usually performed near an adult, 

Man, Getsuya, you're lucky you didn't get an abscessed tooth.  Then they would have pulled it immediately, though, so the trade off for enduring massive amounts of short term pain would be that it would be over with as soon as possible.  Got one once because I ground my teeth in my sleep, and they had to give me so much laughing gas that I hallucinated big time.  For some reason, I saw, in third person, a rotating ventriloquist dummy that, once it rotated perfectly vertically or horizontally, laughed quite creepily.  The whole thing was surrounded by a sea of swirling rainbow liquid.  No joke.  Don't do drugs, kids, or a creepy-ass wooden dummy may show up in your hallucinations :sachi:

They didn't prescribe any kind of special pain medication or anything?  That sounds kind of abnormal.  I get free Ibuprofen whenever I get my braces tightened, so I'd imagine that they'd prescribe something a bit stronger if they're making you wait a week.

I went to the dentist today because a tooth was driving me crazy. Turns out I had a really bad cavity (dunno how since I always take good care of my teeth but I guess it was in a hard-to-reach place) that was maybe almost entirely down to the pulp. Tooth pulp must be one of the most sensitive and nerve-filled parts of your body so anyway it hurts like crazy. They filled it with a temporary filling and told me to come back in a week. They also said 'Well, if it's too deep your pulp will start to hurt, in that case we'll need to take out the pulp and cap your tooth'. Also in a week.

So now my tooth is hurting like crazy. It could just be reacting to getting like 6 injections for numbness and the fact that they essentially drilled away 50% of the tooth, but it could also be my pulp waking up and deciding that life sucks and it wants to die. So either the pain is going to fade once the damage done by the cavity extraction and filling is healed over... or I get to spend a whole week feeling like this with my pulp screaming in agony until my appointment next Saturday.

I recently got some fillings for the first time in my life. Did not hurt before but now it hurts every time i chew, did some Googleing and apparently it supposed to hurt, if it stays hurt more than 2-4 weeks you should start to worry. I never understood why people disliked going to the dentist, I'm starting to understand now. Go to to the dentist fine, come out with pain for weeks.

Confession: I rarely ever brush my teeth (<20 times in past four years). Because I'm a carnivore, I eat 75% meat (no exaggeration) and no fruits or vegetables, I don't get much acid and the meat itself acts as a natural brush. Just recently my dentist thought he saw plaque in two places, so he did minor drilling to check and do preventative measures. I had my mouth drilled in two places, neither had plaque but just really dense bone.  Every time I go to the dentist, I briefly brush my teeth so the hygenist doesn't have to work incredibly long, and I can get out of the place faster, as I have better things to do.  Oh right, the dentist always says my teeth are in great condition.

Confession TL;DR: I have glorious teeth of the gods.

Huh, weird, gotten fillings twice and walked away with only numbness from the anaesthetic in both cases really. Then again, my abcesses probably weren't that bad.

The way my dentist described it the fillings where done mostly preemptively, so I don't think it was that bad.

Confession: I rarely ever brush my teeth (<20 times in past four years). Because I'm a carnivore, I eat 75% meat (no exaggeration) and no fruits or vegetables, I don't get much acid and the meat itself acts as a natural brush. Just recently my dentist thought he saw plaque in two places, so he did minor drilling to check and do preventative measures. I had my mouth drilled in two places, neither had plaque but just really dense bone.  Every time I go to the dentist, I briefly brush my teeth so the hygenist doesn't have to work incredibly long, and I can get out of the place faster, as I have better things to do.  Oh right, the dentist always says my teeth are in great condition.

Confession TL;DR: I have glorious teeth of the gods.

So you have terrible breath then?

Never had any problems with my teeth, but I guess going a year with bad food and brushing every now and then will fuck up even the best teeth. Maybe i should send the bill to the Finnish Defense Forces.

So I was just reading the "unpopular opinions about VNs" thread, and I had just come to this realization:

Confession: I find people who read VNs for "the feels" incredibly weird.  VNs are for me purely entertainment, and anyone who thinks dragging yourself through an emotional rollercoaster is fun need to be checked for sanity.  

So I was just reading the "unpopular opinions about VNs" thread, and I had just come to this realization:

Confession: I find people who read VNs for "the feels" incredibly weird.  VNs are for me purely entertainment, and anyone who thinks dragging yourself through an emotional rollercoaster is fun need to be checked for sanity.  

Confession: I was going to describe in detail how wrong and terrible you are, but then I saw a double space in your post. Proof, in and of itself.

You know what to do, Lino.

I feel like my entire existence is being denied right now.

Confession: It is too early in the day for a feels speech.