Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

Confession: I may or may not want to pass Nosebleed in likes and am constantly working toward that goal. The jealously is real.

Post nice pictures in Post pics you like and you will have my likes. That must be the greatest thread I never have contributed to.

Confession: I can't say anything but I feel bad and don't know what to do :( I don't want to hurt her but it's turning unbearable.

So many "she" :vinty:

If it makes you feel that uncomfortable, you should just tell it to her straight (if you want her to stop doing it).  She may not know, and if she knew, and cared about your feelings.. I think she'd want to change.  Well, she might feel bad about it but I think she'd feel worse if you started to act differently & avoid her because of it or something~.  Just my opinion!  If someone seriously told me I was doing something that made them uncomfy, I'd be glad they told me and I'd try to stop it (since that wasn't my intention).

Doesn't mean they changed. For example, I'm absolutely sure my first impression has been kept. Indubitably.

Yeah~ yours didn't change. I think you have such a gentlemanly image, I naturally like to add (Mr.) to your name, haha. Also, there's always a suit.

The day I am recognized as a DR fan before a ZE fan is the day I have failed as a ZE missionary

Actually, I wasn't sure which to put, but I ended up with DR since that's the thread I really started to remember you from. How you kept reading spoilers and so excited about the game, even though you hadn't played it yet, lol.

It would be interesting to see how i am labeled here. 

My first impression of you

Kurisu - is a tsundere

Yeah~ yours didn't change. I think you have such a gentlemanly image, I naturally like to add (Mr.) to your name, haha. Also, there's always a suit.

Confession:

While I have made every attempt to be gentlemanly in the past, it can be said that I have, for this last week, been preoccupied with being content with life for no good reason and forgotten all about it.

Confession:

While I have made every attempt to be gentlemanly in the past, it can be said that I have, for this last week, been preoccupied with being content with life for no good reason and forgotten all about it.

Confession: I aspire to be just like this version of tiag

My non tsundere senses are tingling, someone definitely called me a tsundere!....Urusai! 

Confession : i'm single, and i can't stand it anymore, it may or may not because actually, i'm extremely depressed, i have too much hate in my head...

Confession: I'm single, but it doesn't seem to bother me too much. I think of it as more time for myself & hobbies, less distraction, and free~.  But, sometimes I can feel lonely when I want to go somewhere but have no one I could go with, and sometimes I get a bit jealous when I see other people being coupley because it seems so nice (I want to feel it too!).

I sometimes imagine myself ending up as one of those cat ladies.   :makina:

Confession: I really want to talk to more happy airhead personalities. My stepdad and one of steam friends both fit into this profile like a hand into a glove.

I've become so snarky, it's practically oozing out of my every pore. That's why I am incredibly intrigued by people living without a hunch of cynicism. I cannot comprehend this innocent kind of happiness.  

If it makes you feel that uncomfortable, you should just tell it to her straight (if you want her to stop doing it).  She may not know, and if she knew, and cared about your feelings.. I think she'd want to change.  Well, she might feel bad about it but I think she'd feel worse if you started to act differently & avoid her because of it or something~.  Just my opinion!  If someone seriously told me I was doing something that made them uncomfy, I'd be glad they told me and I'd try to stop it (since that wasn't my intention).

Actually, I wasn't sure which to put, but I ended up with DR since that's the thread I really started to remember you from. How you kept reading spoilers and so excited about the game, even though you hadn't played it yet, lol.

My first impression of you

Kurisu - is a tsundere

I can't tell her I will hurt her really bad I just know it..sometimes the truth is not an option :(

Also being a cat lady is not that bad, look at her:

the_cat_lady_wallpaper_by_gezginorman-d6

A freaking bad-ass! If you haven't play this game go do it right nao! :P

I can't tell her I will hurt her really bad I just know it..sometimes the truth is not an option :(

But if you don't tell her, then you'll hurt really bad... well, as long as you're okay with it continuing that way.   :(

What the.... actually, that looks creepy good.  I want to try playing it, but I don't even have a steam account.. nooo.  I'll have to try setting one up if I want to play it.

What the.... actually, that looks creepy good.  I want to try playing it, but I don't even have a steam account.. nooo.  I'll have to try setting one up if I want to play it.

It's really not that hard.  I set one up myself when I was around 14  :P  I don't think you even need a credit/debit card to register, although if you don't spend $5 at some point you can't do a bunch of stuff.

By the way, you never said what your first impression of me was.  If it's "Foot-in-mouth guy", I'll accept that as accurate ^_^

But if you don't tell her, then you'll hurt really bad... well, as long as you're okay with it continuing that way.   :(

buy it from gog then :) drm-free (or just pirate it :P) but this is one of those developers that really deserve our support, he is an awesome guy and a good friend of mine, really talented. The game is really dark but the plot it's superb.

buy it from gog then :) drm-free (or just pirate it :P) but this is one of those developers that really deserve our support, he is an awesome guy and a good friend of mine, really talented. The game is really dark but the plot it's superb.

This game doesn't seem to support Mac??

Aw bonkers.

Aw bonkers.

You can use wine and it works fine.

Installation:

- Extract the wrapper;

- install the game onto a windows OS, or via wine installer (it works);

- if you have installed it onto a windows OS, then copy contents into wine wrapper;

- set /Program Files/Screen7/Premier Games/The Cat Lady/Cat Lady.exe as executable;

- run the wrapper and enjoy!

Yo that game is sooo dark. It's kinda creepy but it was really good.

Btw, the truth is always an option. DO NOT feel bad if she's making you feel uncomfortable. Just be straight with her dude. Like, come the f*ck on it's so f*cked up when people can't be real with themselves and other people. Plus, she's a friend from the internet, it's not even like you're telling her to her face. I know it's none of my business, but trust me. This is advice from a woman, and I'll tell you that them bitches not worth the anxiety.

Yo that game is sooo dark. It's kinda creepy but it was really good.

Btw, the truth is always an option. DO NOT feel bad if she's making you feel uncomfortable. Just be straight with her dude. Like, come the f*ck on it's so f*cked up when people can't be real with themselves and other people. Plus, she's a friend from the internet, it's not even like you're telling her to her face. I know it's none of my business, but trust me. This is advice from a woman, and I'll tell you that them bitches not worth the anxiety.

It is dark but the plot it's excellent and gives you a really positive message at the end.

The thing is I rather feel bad myself than hurt her feelings, she is going through many bad things in her life right now so I don't want to crush her with this.

I know it's none of my business, but trust me. This is advice from a woman, and I'll tell you that them bitches not worth the anxiety.

Gotta admit, I laughed pretty hard when I read this.  +1 like for brutal honesty.

Aw bonkers.

I know that feel.  If you don't want to use Wine, try Parallels for small-ish Windows games.  It's much easier to use than Wine, IMO, but it does require more resources, since it's essentially tricking your Mac into thinking it's a PC.  I can PM you the details if you're interested, since I don't wanna completely derail this thread ^_^

The thing is I rather feel bad myself than hurt her feelings, she is going through many bad things in her life right now so I don't want to crush her with this.

That's not really a healthy relationship, though, even if you're just friends over the internet.  I really don't think asking her to stop calling you something that makes you feel uncomfortable will crush her  :P

Gotta admit, I laughed pretty hard when I read this.  +1 like for brutal honesty.

Hahahaha thanks! Being brutally honest is my speacialty(: But really it is. I don't play games.

It is dark but the plot it's excellent and gives you a really positive message at the end.

Then tell her nicely. Right now you are pitying her, which is what all bitches want. Imo, pitying people is an insult. Dunno why all these little girls are looking for negative attention. I don't know the situation exactly, so I'm only speaking from what I know. I apologize if I'm off point. Have you met this girl? If you don't mind sharing, that is.

Confession: I'm single, but it doesn't seem to bother me too much. I think of it as more time for myself & hobbies, less distraction, and free~.  But, sometimes I can feel lonely when I want to go somewhere but have no one I could go with, and sometimes I get a bit jealous when I see other people being coupley because it seems so nice (I want to feel it too!).

This nails pretty much the biggest problem I have - being single makes it harder to just go out and do fun things. I have friends, of course, but none close enough that I can just go do any random thing with them at any time. I really want someone like that: a relationship where when one of us sees something that looks like fun, we just naturally call up each other and go do it. Doesn't have to be a romantic partner - I'd be delighted with a "best friend"-type relationship. Unfortunately, the only person I have who matches that description moved out to the opposite coast of the US from me a couple years ago... :(

Confession: I really want to talk to more happy airhead personalities. My stepdad and one of steam friends both fit into this profile like a hand into a glove.

I've become so snarky, it's practically oozing out of my every pore. That's why I am incredibly intrigued by people living without a hunch of cynicism. I cannot comprehend this innocent kind of happiness.  

From personal experience, I think this is something you can change about yourself, if you really want to (though to be clear, I'm not intending to imply that you do want to change that about yourself, or even that you should; whatever works for you, right?). Back in high school especially, I was a very cynical person, and somewhat combative/confrontational (I'd argue about pointless things at the drop of a hat). That attitude decreased a bit during college, as I became more comfortable with myself and the people around me, though it was still there. At this point, it's basically gone. I just... mellowed out, over time, I guess. I don't know exactly why, though I am glad it happened. I do recall at one point thinking to myself that I was no longer especially interested in irony or sarcasm - I'm a very sincere person these days. It doesn't sound surprising when put this way, but things are frankly a lot easier when you don't go out of your way to be mean to people, and when you are really honest with yourself and others. It's nice.

And... that was way too sappy. Have an image:

JqeRdBs.jpg