Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

If that person was not Australian, it was most definitely an insult. Consider it good riddance.

Nah, we weren't friends and she was the perfect stereotypical snotty, spoiled American high school girl.  I grew to hate her so.  That's why it was so funny when she tried to friend me on Facebook.  I think I actually fell onto the floor because I was laughing so hard.

Confession: Sometimes the posts of people who use the newest Fuwa theme show up like this, sometimes just parts of them.

Would it be possible see what theme a user is using next to the location or something? I need to know whether it's save to insult people in white or not.

Just because I appear to appointments on time, would never smoke in bars (or anywhere for that matter) and can't drink underage anymore, doesn't mean I'm following any rules of society. You're not my mom. 

And that one time, when I was helping a little boy to stamp his ticket in the packed subway? Didn't mean anything, I simply did so because he would've cried otherwise and crying kids are annoying. 

Confession: I'm in my 20s and I still always have to get my ID checked. People look at me strangely if I'm in an adult place, since I don't seem like I belong probably.  When I tell people my real age... they always get shocked, and say I look like I'm 14-16 or something.  :vinty: I dread the older I get, their surprise just gets worse.

Confession2: Zoom was the first friend I made on Fuwa  ^_^

Confession: I do not deserve this good a life.

But I happen to have it anyway, so I'll make the best of it for the better person that didn't have it.

Life shapes people to who they are today, for example if we replaced you and gave another person "your" life, your experiences, the interactions with people around you, ect the person would probably say the same thing you are now.

Confession:I tend to do voice overs for the main chars in vns loudly in my room that my sis next room has been annoyed several times.

Sadly now I only do it when I am alone at home to prevent any sad accidents from happening (like being hit on the head with a frying pan)

Confession: The problems that have been occurring on the site the past few days have greatly depressed me to the point that I haven't done anything productive. Normally I would think that this sort of feeling would pass as it has in the past, but for some reason this depression isn't going away and I feel awful. Sure, I am making threads and trying to actively do stuff for the site, but deep down I don't have any of the drive I am so used to having. I feel that my heart isn't in anything anymore at the moment.

I am even questioning what I want to do with all of the giveaway prizes in the coming month. I feel that even though I know people may be thankful for all of the prizes I give them, I really don't think anyone will be as grateful in the long run. People that used to be good friends of mine no longer speak to me, and giving them their prizes seems meaningless. Are people really going to be happy?

I am a mess right now, even though it may not seem like it with the mask I put on. I needed to confess that.

Confession: The problems that have been occurring on the site the past few days have greatly depressed me to the point that I haven't done anything productive. Normally I would think that this sort of feeling would pass as it has in the past, but for some reason this depression isn't going away and I feel awful. Sure, I am making threads and trying to actively do stuff for the site, but deep down I don't have any of the drive I am so used to having. I feel that my heart isn't in anything anymore at the moment.

I am even questioning what I want to do with all of the giveaway prizes in the coming month. I feel that even though I know people may be thankful for all of the prizes I give them, I really don't think anyone will be as grateful in the long run. People that used to be good friends of mine no longer speak to me, and giving them their prizes seems meaningless. Are people really going to be happy?

I am a mess right now, even though it may not seem like it with the mask I put on. I needed to confess that.

Remember that someone somewhere will always love you :heart: 

3f84ed07557c37f2483cb7c9e202beb4.png

If I would get anything from your giveaway I would remember and be thankful for it forever. It would be my first weeb thing ever. Then again I don't take part in your giveaways because it feels wrong for me to take anything from a "stranger".

*admiringly pats shoulder*

I was a bit unhappy with how things blew up honestly.. and felt very bad that happened to you, Ren. 

I think it's pretty amazing and very brave to see you pick yourself up and continue doing what you do for the site... (definitely something I wouldn't be able to do if something like that happened to me).

I'd still be very grateful and happy with your giveaway gifts. I don't think I view you any different than before.. since I know you didn't mean to offend anyone.  I don't know if you want to, but feel free to PM me if you'd like to talk about things or let some of that stuff out.

Hrrmmm... I'm definitely one of those people Ren's talking about huh :nervous:

I'm sorry that you feel that way. My inactivity on TS3 or any online chat service is due to me not wanting to commit and get close to people online for reasons I have explained to you before; not because I despise you or anything.

Like if I'm playing League, I just wanna play League and that's that. When I'm on Fuwa, I just wanna do Fuwa things and that's that. Drop by whenever I want and disappear whenever I want. No commitments. Online chat services take things a tad bit to a more personal level and so people go 'yo where the fk did you go' if you don't log in for a while and I'm no ty for that.

~~
Does not mean I don't want to make friends online, but I'm not planning on getting to know any of you guys on a more personal level any time soon; already got RL and Facebook to deal with  :sleep: