Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

Confession: I have a huge disinterest in dating and romance right now. It started off pretty small, but these days I just want nothing to do with romantic relationships. My family is getting worried about me, but honestly I don't mind having nobody. I would much rather it that way to be honest.

Probably will change in the future, but the thought of having a relationship right now makes me feel sick. :P

Confession: I have big disinterest in dating at the moment too because I wouldn't want to think what my gf thinks about stuff I do and I don't want to constantly worry about her.

It might be a whole other story if she would watch anime and play VNs with me though : D

Probably will change in the future, but the thought of having a relationship right now makes me feel sick. :P

Confession: I have big disinterest in dating at the moment too because I wouldn't want to think what my gf thinks about stuff I do and I don't want to constantly worry about her.

That mood fades, as soon as you grow up stop being faggots find the right lady.  :mare:

Confession: I feel like ranting.

I don't care if people don't get why I love what I love. I love 2D and real girls got a problem? Cuteness is the ultimate factor!

I love hip hop and rap but I didn't have a tough childhood and I don't look the part got a problem?

I'm antisocial irl most of the time and awkward with no motivation! That will change this summer I swear I am going to make it happen.

I'm depressed for no fucking reason other than it runs in my family. I am passive and second guess everything I do. I will change.

I never stick with anything and am always looking for people's ulterior motives. This will change.

I will go to the gym. I will stick with a language. I will raise my grades. I want to change but it's fucking hard.

The only dream I really have is moving somewhere I love, create a family, and grow old. Pretty "normal" but I already feel like that isn't going to happen and it is just a dream. When teachers/parents ask what I want to do in the future I just say "get a job" since I don't want to talk myself into thinking this would actually happen.

I feel bad about posting shit like this since people have problems a lot bigger than this. 

I feel like I would do anything to make that dream come true but at the same time I wouldn't. 

Listening to Jin even though I'm not religious when I'm like this always makes me cry.

/done.

At least you have the desire to change things, I'm just... content with a lot of the shit in my life.

Confession: I feel more energetic on 5-6 hours of sleep than 7> hours of sleep.

Can anyone give me a reason why or do I have to consult google-sama.

It has something to do with sleep cycles. Apparently while sleeping humans switch from sleep to deep sleep and back, and if you wake up during the deep sleep you'll feel way worse.

I too can confirm that the longer I sleep the harder it is to wake up. But of course, if I don't sleep properly I'll have headaches the whole day and will become tired whenever I'm doing important stuff (because I never feel like sleeping when I'm on the PC - figures)

That's because the lights on the computer screen are literally keeping you awake.

That mood fades, as soon as you grow up stop being faggots find the right lady.  :mare:

Do 2D girls count as the right lady? :wafuu:

wow this turned out to be a wall of text, even if most of it isn't mine

Goddammit. I suppose it would be necessary to talk to people in order to find this "right lady"...?

At least you have the desire to change things, I'm just... content with a lot of the shit in my life.

That's because the lights on the computer screen are literally keeping you awake.

We're passive. Why change your life drastically? Just keep doing what you've been doing if you're enjoying it.

People often told me about how "Going out is awesome" or "Doing that is really fun" but I hold firm to the belief that if I never do fun stuff, I'll be really easy to content. Indeed, I very much enjoy my less-than-enviable life, mocking the world from the other side of a computer screen.

What point is there in thinking about what could have been or what could be? That'd lead anyone right down the path of depression jeez.

I figured it was something of the sort. Damn lights.

Confession:

I was unable to sleep with my bedside lights off up until I was 14 years old.

Confession: The bot-mail you get from most forums, whenever someone sends you a PM, always says "Don't answer to this mail directly!". I'm now wondering what will happen if I do it regardless.

Nuclear warfare? Zombie apocalypse? Madonna's seventh comeback? 

Do 2D girls count as the right lady? :wafuu:

Confession: I really, really, really hate it when websites put an upper limit on your password length. Some of my passwords are as long as 30 characters and things like paypal say your password can only be 8-20 characters. Good job, make my money less secure. My university is even worse, not only do they require you to change your password every year, it can't be one you've used before, it can't contain dictionary words, and it can only be 7 or 8 characters long. That is incredibly infuriating.

Confession: I really, really, really hate it when websites put an upper limit on your password length. Some of my passwords are as long as 30 characters and things like paypal say your password can only be 8-20 characters. Good job, make my money less secure. My university is even worse, not only do they require you to change your password every year, it can't be one you've used before, it can't contain dictionary words, and it can only be 7 or 8 characters long. That is incredibly infuriating.

try G3tR3kt

Confession: I have a huge disinterest in dating and romance right now. It started off pretty small, but these days I just want nothing to do with romantic relationships. My family is getting worried about me, but honestly I don't mind having nobody. I would much rather it that way to be honest.

Confession: my first girlfriend dumped me the other day. QQ

Gave me the auld "You're really funny, and I wanna be friends" shite. xD Didn't see it coming at all. Guess she just realised I wasn't for her at some stage.

Confession: I'm looking for the right girl.

Confession: the right girl plays VNs. ;)

Confession: PM me if u like my pic in the irl thread.

;)

Confession: not really. No one's that desperate for love.

Confession: Have you ever hated someone so much you fell in love with them? At least you think you're supposed to hate them.  I'm having trouble denying my feelings to myself and people at work. The squabbles I have with her almost everyday were interesting but now I want to move on from it. I just want to tell her to shut up and kiss me. 

Example:

Yasaburō (Narrating) Benten-sama turned Father into a hot pot and ate him. 

Benten: It was a really delicious hot pot

Yasaburō (Narrating) So why did I fall for her, too...? 

680750c948efebcb8bc89ce6d8f370e113744206