Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

Confession:  I am convinced that life and the essence of existence is in a constant loop.  Time is infinite,forms of matter are finite, and that everything is going over and over and over, sometimes with minor changes(I.E you never became a japanophile, your parents got divorced/stayed married,you took a different major in college, certain ordinary people in your life were never born, a relative of yours that's still alive today died, etc.) , sometimes with major changes(I.E hitler won world war 2, historic figures were never born, slavery was never abolished, etc.), and sometimes they were exactly a-like.  I'm convinced that moments of deja-vu are also points in time where you reached a similar branch of choices at the same exact time you experienced it through a past-life, and your brain is failing to comprehend what your soul knows.  I mainly believe this because MUH DEEP VISUAL NOVELS.

Confession: I'm sort of figuring out how I should feel about certain people. There are two Mexicans at my job who like to make horrible stereotype jokes about me. I get it that they like me a lot and I'm flattered by their attention. What irks me is they're probably the two biggest stereotypes in the shop. 

Confession: I'm sort of figuring out how I should feel about certain people. There are two Mexicans at my job who like to make horrible stereotype jokes about me. I get it that they like me a lot and I'm flattered by their attention. What irks me is they're probably the two biggest stereotypes in the shop. 

Like wut?

Californian jokes?

It's part of the autism spectrum disorder which is an umbrella term for a wide variety of disorders

My psychologist and I joke that my main problem is a lack of common sense, as in that I am unable to react in a way that is socially acceptable (aka weird) in certain situations. I lack a certain kind of thing called 'central coherence' which is the thing people use to define how they should behave in a certain (social) situation. I dont have that, so I need to learn by observing others. This makes new situations and meeting new people in general incredibly scary... People generally find me to be rude and insentitive because I have trouble seeing their point of view (limited empathy) and I also have a really bad tendency to look at things from a black/white perspective.

As long as you're doing well. :>

Also, I took a test from Psych Central, and I got 11/50.

I'm on my way. <3

Like wut?

Californian jokes?

As long as you're doing well. :>

Also, I took a test from Psych Central, and I got 11/50.

I'm on my way. <3

Yep, Californian jokes. A lot of jokes about food and our Ethnicity in California.

It's part of the autism spectrum disorder which is an umbrella term for a wide variety of disorders

My psychologist and I joke that my main problem is a lack of common sense, as in that I am unable to react in a way that is socially acceptable (aka weird) in certain situations. I lack a certain kind of thing called 'central coherence' which is the thing people use to define how they should behave in a certain (social) situation. I dont have that, so I need to learn by observing others. This makes new situations and meeting new people in general incredibly scary... People generally find me to be rude and insentitive because I have trouble seeing their point of view (limited empathy) and I also have a really bad tendency to look at things from a black/white perspective.

I feel almost bad for patronizing you last time, but you get along well here on the net in spite of. I can be mildly narcissistic due to the effects of Bipolar highs so I can definitely emphasize with you on the limited empathy part. Good news is I talked to a Psych recently and he's said that I've been well balanced this whole time and to continue to do what I'm doing. 

- I'm really good at losing things. Keys, purses, clocks, screwdrivers, flashlights, the remote and so on. If it's not bolted down, I will misplace it.

- There was a girl on the subway, watching clannad on her phone and I didn't talk to her.

-  I ruined a classmates last three weeks of school by asking her out.

We got along pretty well over the year and I decided to make a move in late July, but was answered with: "I'm sorry. You're really nice, but I like this other guy...". I take rejections pretty well, so it wasn't a big deal for me. But she avoided me like the plague and acted really awkward whenever I was bound to be around. 

Confession : Today I FINALLY got a nosebleed from a h-scene.

We need more details than that.

-  I ruined a classmates last three weeks of school by asking her out.

We got along pretty well over the year and I decided to make a move in late July, but was answered with: "I'm sorry. You're really nice, but I like this other guy...". I take rejections pretty well, so it wasn't a big deal for me. But she avoided me like the plague and acted really awkward whenever I was bound to be around. 

I know the feeling man.

It just sucks when they avoid you...

I think it is happening between me and a (relatively) close female friend.

But I didn't ask her out or anything, I do not even have a crush on her (call her girl a)

what happened is that there was this gag in the class that I was in love with a very close friend of hers (girl b   ), and I played along, and the b didn't like it, that's the only reason I can think of as to why a is avoiding me is that b told a and a hates me now, it sometimes kinda feels like b is making a stay away from me while a does want to talk

anyway, tl;dr: things are now awkward between us and I have neither the will or the tact to fix it

I think it is happening between me and a (relatively) close female friend.

But I didn't ask her out or anything, I do not even have a crush on her (call her girl a)

what happened is that there was this gag in the class that I was in love with a very close friend of hers (girl B), and I played along, and the b didn't like it, that's the only reason I can think of as to why a is avoiding me is that b told a and a hates me now, it sometimes kinda feels like b is making a stay away from me while a does want to talk

anyway, tl;dr: things are now awkward between us and I have neither the will or the tact to fix it

I try to fix things between us 'cause y'know...

A friendship wasted is a lot of memories yet to be made...

I don't want to waste it, really.

I hope you find a way to fix it.

I know the feeling man.

It just sucks when they avoid you...

I honestly believe she had a thing for me atleast at some point during the first term. 

Like that one time, when she called me to her table and was like "I hoped to come up with something while you were walking over..." and the girl sitting next to her giggled like crazy. (That was also the most anime-moment in my life, btw. Just in case someone wants to make that thread.)

Not that it meant anything or matters after three years. I get over something like this quickly.

Well, girls are predictably unpredictable, I guess. But it seems like something that could be fixed very easily.

Confession: There was this girl I liked and she maybe liked me (she said I was cute and stuff), and I was going to confess to her, but then she moved away before I could

Don't worry, the route will start as soon as she moves back. Don't stop, believing...