Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

Confession: I have never actually finished the Clannad VN. I stopped the moment the kickstarter was announced as I wanted to actually own it first. Same goes for Grisaia, although I never actually got around to the starting portion of it.

Confession: whenever I see you post and look at your location I have the irresistable urge to jam some Botch...

Confession: I've no idea  what's bollocks.

It literally means "testicles", but it's generally used to mean "bullshit", "rubbish", "untrue", and several other meanings, depending on the context and other words that modify it or that it modifies (eg That's the dog's bollocks = positive connotation, really cool or awesome, etc.)

Confession: I never played any Spyro games other than Year of the Dragon, and I consider myself to be a Spyro fan...

It literally means "testicles", but it's generally used to mean "bullshit", "rubbish", "untrue", and several other meanings, depending on the context and other words that modify it or that it modifies (eg That's the dog's bollocks = positive connotation, really cool or awesome, etc.)

Well I'll be damned. Being called 'balls' is a compliment now.

The girl herself posted it?

Well. Talk about dedication.

Edit: So I saw a member named 'Bloody Senators' viewing this thread just now and I felt a shiver down my back. It's 12:30 AM here, just after midnight, and I'm freaking scared. Pls send help.

Also, I fear this thread's safety.

Pls recruit Okami.

Funya bitsy Kosaki itsy climb up the water spout

Down came the game and washed Funya bitsy Kosaki itsy out

And all the king's horses

And all the king's men

could not put this topic together again

Write normally, please. My head hurts  :vinty: