Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

Confession: Taco-chan thinks they know a lot about the world but is still very naive. The girl Taco was seeing doesn't believe in a monogamous relationship. She made it clear that sleeping with other people during he relationship is normal for her. I dropped her off at her house and said good bye. 

True confession: I'm hurt that I'm only attracted to strange women in my life, Why can't I meet someone that is devoted only to me?  

True confession: I'm hurt that I'm only attracted to strange women in my life, Why can't I meet someone that is devoted only to me?  

That is indeed weird.

Though it makes up for experience in that certain aspect of life.

Sleeping with other men while in a relationship might as well be as normal as dedicating yourself to your one and only waifu. It's just that what's 'normal' tends to differ between people.

Maybe you should find someone that has a near concept of what's normal to yours.

Though I shouldn't be speaking for myself, since I've not entered a relationship before, and I do not plan to anytime soon. I only have female friends, and I love those friends. As well as my male friends. It's almost hilarious that the fact is that our beliefs differ so much, yet we still remain friends.

That might not be related to your problem, but I was originally saying something about what's normal to all of us. It just didn't click with you, so to say.

Don't worry, taco-chan. I'm sure someone out there's waiting for someone who'll be worth dedicating their life to. And that might be you. There's always hope. <3

That is indeed weird.

Though it makes up for experience in that certain aspect of life.

Sleeping with other men while in a relationship might as well be as normal as dedicating yourself to your one and only waifu. It's just that what's 'normal' tends to differ between people.

Maybe you should find someone that has a near concept of what's normal to yours.

Though I shouldn't be speaking for myself, since I've not entered a relationship before, and I do not plan to anytime soon. I only have female friends, and I love those friends. As well as my male friends. It's almost hilarious that the fact is that our beliefs differ so much, yet we still remain friends.

That might not be related to your problem, but I was originally saying something about what's normal to all of us. It just didn't click with you, so to say.

Don't worry, taco-chan. I'm sure someone out there's waiting for someone who'll be worth dedicating their life to. And that might be you. There's always hope. <3

It's funny how you can logically put this together for me though, relationship experience or not. Indeed there are different ideas of normalcy in society. She's free to believe what she wants; but it will be tough for ideas like hers to be openly accepted in our world. She might be the heroine of a harem in some world in her mind though.

I'm happy this morning I dodged a bullet. It was strange for an attractive woman at 30 to be single still. Now I know why. But you know, there are guys out there who would fall harder for her because they want to win her over even more because of that. I only chase to a certain extent before I say, "See ya."

I ask myself that same question quite often.

That's rough man. If she thinks that is normal, well.. I guess there is nothing to be said there. When two people's views on normal are too far apart on certain issues, sometimes it can just be irreconcilable. Guess it all just comes with time. My mother, who was recently remarried, told me that the perfect person for me will appear when I least expect it. Funny that she tells me that when I am really not interested in dating, but that is another thing entirely!

There is hope yet. Hell my mom had to wait till she was 43 to find someone, but she is happier than I have ever seen her. It all depends I guess. Regardless, stands to show that there is always hope.

You'll find someone one day for sure~! People are strange in general, so you just need to find someone who is the same strange as you. ^-^

Now for fear of going off topic..

Confession: I honestly believe the above statements to be true!

Confession: Taco-chan thinks they know a lot about the world but is still very naive. The girl Taco was seeing doesn't believe in a monogamous relationship. She made it clear that sleeping with other people during he relationship is normal for her. I dropped her off at her house and said good bye. 

You should be thankful she told you before you got too attached to her, even though it must suck for you right now  <_<

Confession: I have dated three girls in my life: a self-loathing transgender who dumped me without second thought and broke off all contact, an emotionally abusive girl who cheated on me and then kept leading me on after we had broken up and the other one was... well... let's say she was somewhat physically abusive towards me. I hope this makes you feel better about your taste in women though  ^_^

I ask myself that same question quite often.

That's rough man. If she thinks that is normal, well.. I guess there is nothing to be said there. When two people's views on normal are too far apart on certain issues, sometimes it can just be irreconcilable. Guess it all just comes with time. My mother, who was recently remarried, told me that the perfect person for me will appear when I least expect it. Funny that she tells me that when I am really not interested in dating, but that is another thing entirely!

There is hope yet. Hell my mom had to wait till she was 43 to find someone, but she is happier than I have ever seen her. It all depends I guess. Regardless, stands to show that there is always hope.

You'll find someone one day for sure~! People are strange in general, so you just need to find someone who is the same strange as you. ^-^

Now for fear of going off topic..

Confession: I honestly believe the above statements to be true!

Your mother's right. I'm not desperately seeking one so I'll be fine. I have a lot of things single people do to keep me busy :). Goals to work for and bills to pay and all.

Confession: I spent $70 on Tacos last night when we went out. Most of it was on tips. 

I have a confession...

I don't think I am truly a fan.

I was really happy when my roommate said I was a fangirl, and for a while that is how I've seen myself, but today it occurred to me that I don't think it's true. On the outside I may seem very willing to be a fan of someone and root for them and send them my love or whatever (blushes), but I think that at a deeper level I just want people to like me. I think my natural tendency to be very forward with my good feelings towards people masks a tragic desire for people to feel about me like I feel about them. And now I'm unsure if I want to wait and see if I'm appreciated like I want to be or if I should deny my desires and focus on giving, because I've gotten more than I deserve already.

I think I need to be more dedicated to people on the internet.

I hope you're okay, taco. regardless of what I've said above, I'm rooting for you, okay? You go beat the world up and be fantastic!

You should be thankful she told you before you got too attached to her, even though it must suck for you right now   <_<

Confession: I have dated three girls in my life: a self-loathing transgender who dumped me without second thought and broke off all contact, an emotionally abusive girl who cheated on me and then kept leading me on after we had broken up and the other one was... well... let's say she was somewhat physically abusive towards me. I hope this makes you feel better about your taste in women though   ^_^

Honestly I just feel bad now and wish the world was a better place for people like us. 

Does that mean you had an expensive meal or a bunch of cheap hookers?

I would name myself cheaphooker if that was the case.

I have a confession...

I don't think I am truly a fan.
I was really happy when my roommate said I was a fangirl, and for a while that is how I've seen myself, but today it occurred to me that I don't think it's true. On the outside I may seem very willing to be a fan of someone and root for them and send them my love or whatever (blushes), but I think that at a deeper level I just want people to like me. I think my natural tendency to be very forward with my good feelings towards people masks a tragic desire for people to feel about me like I feel about them. And now I'm unsure if I want to wait and see if I'm appreciated like I want to be or if I should deny my desires and focus on giving, because I've gotten more than I deserve already.

I think I need to be more dedicated to people on the internet.

I hope you're okay, taco. regardless of what I've said above, I'm rooting for you, okay? You go beat the world up and be fantastic!

Take care of yourself and don't overthink it.

confession: I think it was just wishful thinking that there was such a person I held so dear

Confession: I very sad when i read some previously post here .

that makes zwei of us

ninja edit confession: I feel bad for raising false expectations for drama and juicy, juicy gossip

ninja edit confession two: I just ordered an xperia z3 compact from a local website and I'm very happy because of that