Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

Allow me to confess some really messed up stuff I did on my childhood. We've all done stupid stuff as kids, but I'm pretty sure I went too far from standard. Now, if you love animals, do not read this, you might really be disturbed. No, actually, any normal person will be disturbed.

I laughed out of pure shock and disbelief xD...

Poor kitty.  

I shaved for the first time a couple months ago.

Not sure if I should be in awe or terror over the fact...

Sometimes I wish I could just take over (the server, mostly), hack in (i.e. do it in a timely, not sloppy fashion) some necessary site changes and new features, then step back out and watch everyone use all the new, fluffy stuff. Sometimes...

I bet Yukiru is 6'5 with a hairy chest.

Sometimes I get drained of all my energy and emotions observing people. I wish people in real life were more considerate and respectful like Manga characters. Too many people think they are unique by all being sarcastic and edgy these days.

I wonder who this could be referring to.

I wonder.............

1394169537037.gif

wonder....................

:lol:  I don't what I find more hilarious - That you associate Tiag with what I said or the picture you chose to represent him.

Rest assured Tiag, I wasn't thinking of you. 

I cannot decide which I prefer.

Acknowledging the other guy and save myself the strife connected to the misspelling of my name, or continue to scuffle against all of you barbarians who cannot spell a persons name.

AA_Miles_Edgeworth_Annoyed_1.gif

And what you said is suspicious... Mighty suspicious considering that choice of words.

i secretly laugh inside whenever i see someone in trouble before i helps them.

3 months ago i`m straight as line.....nothin cant bend that,however due to extreme intake of traps both in 2ds and 3ds, both SFW and NSFW, i think i can declare i`m Bisexual rite now.

Then again i`m okay with a man who crossdresses, how bout normal male?

I'll cross that bridge when I come to it.

Please cut the act already, Tiago. We all know you are OriginalRun or Batman in disguise. Not that I know which one you are. Perhaps it is, in fact, an account operated by both, which they log onto only during their hate-sex get-togethers?

This post provides various interesting clues which I cannot forget. 

1. Batman is possibly on Fuwanovel, I need to get an autograph.

2. You have spelled Ren's name as "Run", this limits your identity to mostly TS people, however, I cannot deny you aren't anyone else who just happened to have stumbled upon the name.

3. It's off-topic, reported.

As for my confession, since unlike a certain pretender, I always make proper posts:

-I dislike spiders and, in general, insects. It's not their looks, but it's the possibility of them moving which scares me, since they can get anywhere and ambush a person from all directions.