Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

Confession: Being female is hard to admit on the internet without feeling a sense of inferority and getting unwanted attention. That said, I've been here long enough to feel comfortable confessing so I might as well come out and say I am fully 100% female. Yoroshiku

Reverse confession: I'm really not anything I just described above

Omg a gril

george_foreman_grill_george_foreman_4281

Oh you thought i was talking about you?

Ctrl + Shift + V instead of just Ctrl + V removes formatting from any text pasted. Maybe that'll help. Probably works on Mac with Cmd instead of Ctrl as well.

Confession: I only learned about this a few days ago.

Another profession: Heading straight into caffeine addiction because of my new job, ugh...

I should've known this too. Actually, I did know about this since I wrote a few walkthroughs for Fuwa and it explicitly mentions the Ctrl+Shift+V thing in the How to Submit Walkthroughs thread:

"Copy the template ([Ctrl]+[C]) and paste it into a new topic by pressing [Ctrl]+[shift]+[V]. (That will paste the template without any strange formatting artifacts)"

but i guess I just forgot about it xD

~~~

Confession: I haven't read the great old ones, Fate Stay/Night, Ever 17, Muv-Luv, etc because I'm spoiled by 720p HD. Dw, I'm slowwwly getting over this shallow mentality and will be able to bear 800x600 soon. *10 years later*  :ph34r: 

Confession:  Everytime I see Tiag's Edgeworth avatars, I keep reminding myself that this isn't my fanfiction and he actually isn't dead.

Also, I secretly would love to steal Nohman's cookies.

You mean to say you've killed off Edgeworth in your FanFiction?!

I'll remove you from all my projects at once!

Confession:

What I said above might be a slight lie.

W-what the hell?

Tiagofvarela

Tiagfvarela

Well, the impostor is the second one, right? xD

Logically, that'd be the case.

I'm assuming the second one is a member from this forum since he logs on only so often and yet he copycats me. I've got my suspicions...

Confession: I'm still waiting for a mod to publicly confirm he's not me since I've got no way to prove it at the moment.

That this Tiago chap arrived before me does not preclude me being the original. Seriously now, do you really think that man is the real deal? Clearly a mere persona adapted by some other member; no real man could be so crass and still use an avatar of class.

A confession, to stay moderately on topic: I don't actually hate all fun. Just most of it.

Allow me to confess some really messed up stuff I did on my childhood. We've all done stupid stuff as kids, but I'm pretty sure I went too far from standard. Now, if you love animals, do not read this, you might really be disturbed. No, actually, any normal person will be disturbed.

That I remember, there were 3 occasions. One I was 6 years old, and the other two 7 years old.

6 years old: I was on vacation at my grandparent's house, really small town. I was walking through a public park, and I hear "meows". I look up, and spot a little cat cub in a tree branch, unable get down. Did I call any adults to help me? No. I just gathered rocks and bricks, and threw them at the cat to get him to come down. That did work, but the little cub didn't fall on his feet like most cats, it really squashed against the ground, that shout of pain I'll never forget... Did I pick it up and bring it to a vet? I did pick it up, but no vet (really messed up ahead), with all my might, I threw it against the floor with all my might. I repeated the process over and over again. And when I noticed it stopped moving (still could be alive) I buried it.

7 years old, 1º: This time I was at a relative's farm. I was bored out of my mind, so I went to the chicken place. There were lots of little chicks there too, I thought they were cute, and picked one up. I carried it around and around. Soon I get bored again, and what do I decide to do? I close its beak shut with my fingers. It squirmed and squirmed in my hand, and eventually stopped moving. This time it was definitely still alive, but I buried it...

7 years old, 2º: I was at a BBQ, at my father's company at the time, which was located in a farm. Once again, bored out of my mind. Strolling around, I find a chicken place (not sure how you call them in english). And it had chicks again. There was also a little water tank, at ground level. I pick one chick up, and proceed to drown it in the tank. I just held it under water until it stopped moving. Apparently, that was "so fun" that I repeat it with another chick. The second time I got bored (well thank god! 0_o), I didn't bury those, just left them floating in the water. In my fight against boredom, I proceed to throw eggs against the ground. "That's not so bad", you'll think, but some of those had chicks inside them. Those fetuses, I threw then in the water tank "go swim with your brothers!".

TL;DR: I was a messed up animal killer in my childhood.

I feel really uncomfortable and uneasy around spoken japanese, chinese and korean. That is also why I read all VNs with turned off voices and don't care, if a VN doesn't have voice acting in the first place.

As to why... I have no idea. Maybe my dad used to fight asian crime organisations as a vigilante, back when I was still in his ballsack. I could ask him.