Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

I think the same thing.  Although I may really like certain characters, I'd feel awkward claiming them as my waifu xD.  I prefer pairing up my favorite couples instead of imagining myself.

This is probably what I keep thinking. xD

Yeah. Nowadays I just take people calling a character their waifu as "I REALLY REALLLLLLY OFMGSDFLSDKFSD REAAAAALLLYYYYYY LIKE THIS CHARACTER AHHHH" (which is basically true) rather than "I want this character to be my wife!" (which aint gonna happen)

@Flutterz. I lol'ed.

~~~

Confession: I wrote my first walkthrough on Fuwa (the Dracu-riot! one) cuz I wanted to be able to change my user title.

-I'm acting like a lolicon but I like big breasts a lot more (with few exceptions)

-I like mainstream anime

-I hate german (language that is)

-I'm a guy

-I want to troll every forum I go to but hold it in...

-I only heard about 4chan a week ago from monmon

-I hate BL stuff

-I love Bioware games, hate its forums

-I love fuwa..

Edit: I don't get why my posts change their font size...

-I'm acting like a lolicon but I like big breasts a lot more (with few exceptions)

-I like mainstream anime

-I hate german (language that is)

-I'm a guy

-I want to troll every forum I go to but hold it in...

-I only heard about 4chan a week ago from monmon

-I hate BL stuff

-I love Bioware games, hate its forums

-I love fuwa..

Edit: I don't get why my posts change their font size...

Happens frequently to me as well; from my experience it's from copy pasta. <- typed up normally.

Happens frequently to me as well; from my experience it's from copy pasta. <- copy pasta

~~~

Confession: I sign out before going to check peoples' profiles so that it doesn't show that I went to their profile  <_< 

edit: and it seems anything u type after teh copy pasta has larger font too. damn.

solution to this is to control + a to select all text and then change the font to 12.

• Stray Cat was my first friend here on fuwa. In fact, if not for him, I might never leave my hiding and become a lurker forever.
  • I have been here for a year now and yet I only have 150+ posts. It makes me jealous sometimes when I see all the new members and their 1337+ posts.
  • I always stare at what I'm about to post for about ten minutes before sending it, including this one.
  • And that is still not enough. I usually edit my post for about three times after I sent it.
  • KosakiFag is my pride and joy. He'd do anything for me.

• Stray Cat was my first friend here on fuwa. In fact, if not for him, I might never leave my hiding and become a lurker forever.
  • I have been here for a year now and yet I only have 150+ posts. It makes me jealous sometimes when I see all the new members and their 1337+ posts.
  • I always stare at what I'm about to post for about ten minutes before sending it, including this one.
  • And that is still not enough. I usually edit my post for about three times after I sent it.
  • KosakiFag is my pride and joy. He'd do anything for me

Well, I don't have 1337+ posts, and I don't think any of the newer members do either... Just KosakiFag XD

He'll probably be #2 in overall post count for these forums sometime early next year  :lol: 

You're not alone in the posting + editing syndrome. I'm like that too, though I think I've gotten better at it. Maybe. Not.

~~~

Confession: I've been a lurker of these forums since March this year. So like 6 months lurking before finally making an account this September.

Happens frequently to me as well; from my experience it's from copy pasta. <- typed up normally.

Happens frequently to me as well; from my experience it's from copy pasta. <- copy pasta

~~~

Confession: I sign out before going to check peoples' profiles so that it doesn't show that I went to their profile  <_< 

edit: and it seems anything u type after teh copy pasta has larger font too. damn.

solution to this is to control + a to select all text and then change the font to 12.

:ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:

I wouldn't talk about anime on a first date. At all. I'm actually a little embarrassed about my hobby in real life. My roommate learned I liked it after living ~4 months with me. There are three distinct levels: that I like anime, that I like BL, and that I play eroge. I have no idea what order I should tell that stuff to guys, but at least with girls it goes in that order. So I like talking on the internet and the opportunity to fujoshi as much as I want~ On a related note, my biggest fear for my relationships is I start thinking that 2D>3D. And I can feel myself slipping with every jerk I meet in real life....

Before I started on the forum again, I occasionally went into the cesspools that are the comment boxes and edited specific comments out of them if I felt they were wasting character space, like redundant comments, or people having irrelevant conversations, or spoilers, or people signing their names unless they were significant like the translator or a mod. I have got into two fights over the comment boxes: one over Killer Queen and another over MLA. Also I think the comment box was a useful idea in some respects (users trouble-shooting themselves without an account, translation updates for stuff on forums like aarinfantasy), but I honestly do think 95% of it is just annoying.

I really dislike lolis. Onee-chans > imoutos, but onii-chans>otoutos. Prefer senpai to kouhai, too.

Everyone's gender is the same as the one of the avatar they have.

Trust me I'm a moderator.

...I'm a lion and then I'm Koro-sensei? Gender is a spectrum, after all!

Well, I don't have 1337+ posts, and I don't think any of the newer members do either... Just KosakiFag XD

He'll probably be #2 in overall post count for these forums sometime early next year  :lol: 

You're not alone in the posting + editing syndrome. I'm like that too, though I think I've gotten better at it. Maybe. Not.

Nah, of course I'm just exaggerating about that 1337+ part. I'm just talking about members with a much larger post count than mine (500+ maybe?).

Everyone's gender is the same as the one of the avatar they have.

Trust me I'm a moderator.

Finally, my dream of being a white-haired badass woman comes true

I wouldn't talk about anime on a first date. At all. I'm actually a little embarrassed about my hobby in real life. My roommate learned I liked it after living ~4 months with me. There are three distinct levels: that I like anime, that I like BL, and that I play eroge. I have no idea what order I should tell that stuff to guys, but at least with girls it goes in that order. So I like talking on the internet and the opportunity to fujoshi as much as I want~ On a related note, my biggest fear for my relationships is I start thinking that 2D>3D. And I can feel myself slipping with every jerk I meet in real life....

Before I started on the forum again, I occasionally went into the cesspools that are the comment boxes and edited specific comments out of them if I felt they were wasting character space, like redundant comments, or people having irrelevant conversations, or spoilers, or people signing their names unless they were significant like the translator or a mod. I have got into two fights over the comment boxes: one over Killer Queen and another over MLA. Also I think the comment box was a useful idea in some respects (users trouble-shooting themselves without an account, translation updates for stuff on forums like aarinfantasy), but I honestly do think 95% of it is just annoying.

I really dislike lolis. Onee-chans > imoutos, but onii-chans>otoutos. Prefer senpai to kouhai, too.

...I'm a lion and then I'm Koro-sensei? Gender is a spectrum, after all!

Whoa just today I read the chapter of Assclass from which you get your avatar 0.0

I confess that I ate waaaay too much sugary stuffs this Thanksgiving

Whoa just today I read the chapter of Assclass from which you get your avatar 0.0

I confess that I ate waaaay too much sugary stuffs this Thanksgiving

Confession: Assassination Classroom is 2good4me. It's such a heartwarming manga about children trying to kill their octopus teacher.

Confession: I was amused reading these 3 pages. 

• KosakiFag is my pride and joy. He'd do anything for me.

Cheers mate! (I've used this enough, time to make it my avatar). 

o-CHEERS-LEONARDO-DICAPRIO-570.jpg?5

Also, for old times sake:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oG2I17Zm8kI

Confession: I haven't opened my Anki deck for like one month now.

Cheers mate! (I've used this enough, time to make it my avatar). 

o-CHEERS-LEONARDO-DICAPRIO-570.jpg?5

Also, for old times sake:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oG2I17Zm8kI

Yay!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FaiU_sSifGc

Let's stop for now, or we might spam this thread with ton of Gumi for like another 4 pages (just like the good old times) :P

~~~

Ctrl + Shift + V instead of just Ctrl + V removes formatting from any text pasted. Maybe that'll help. Probably works on Mac with Cmd instead of Ctrl as well.

Confession: I only learned about this a few days ago.

Another profession: Heading straight into caffeine addiction because of my new job, ugh...

I'm also jealous of anyone who has 500+, I want to change my title :D, I'm also in the re-re-editing club

Whenever I see jeftai' s avatar, I want to cuddle and sleep :D

Edited by Rilarion