Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

Confession(s):

-I actually like Ecchi/fanservice-y stuff, despite sometimes saying the opposite.

-I have an inferiority complex.

-Despite always going on about "everyone having the right to an opinion", Sometimes I really want to punch people in the face when they (according to me) have a stupid opinion.

-I am a very lazy person.

-Prefers female protagonists over Male protagonists.

One of the confessions above is a half-truth. And last but not least:

-I never tell the truth.

Hm... let me think...

- 95 % of the internet slang you're all using I had to google at first because I didn't understand you

- I can't stand incest or stuff like that in anime or VN's, even if they are not blood related

- I also don't like lolis, well the characters i mostly like but not the relationship the authors try to create to the MC/protag

I think thats nearly all... I'm just too ordinary to have some shocking things to reveal... ah, one thing...

- I'm shocked about the confessions of arakura is showing, i thought i was the only one

Edit:

One Thing... I've prejudices all of you at the start and I'm really good at faking friendliness. But the most of you turned into awesome people. So don't worry about that anymore, I've accepted you as humans ;)

Confession: I love Sachi.  I know, it's so hard to swallow, but it's true.  I can't hide it any longer; the secrecy is killing me.

Real Confession: I used to be a die-hard Naruto anime fanboy.  Those were dark times that I prefer not to talk about.  The fillers...*shudder*

Confession: I love Sachi.  I know, it's so hard to swallow, but it's true.  I can't hide it any longer; the secrecy is killing me.

Real Confession: I used to be a die-hard Naruto anime fanboy.  Those were dark times that I prefer not to talk about.  The fillers...*shudder*

As bad as most of the fillers were, you've gotta admit that the Chikara/Power Arc was absolutely astounding (that is, if you've even seen it)

As bad as most of the fillers were, you've gotta admit that the Chikara/Power Arc was absolutely astounding (that is, if you've even seen it)

Actually, I haven't watched much of Shippuden, I mostly watched the...dubbed...version of the original anime on Cartoon Network.  My shame is now public  Dx

I've only read some of the Shippuden manga, and I stopped after

Konoha Village was destroyed by the Eye Circle Dudes (can't remember what they're called again).

I've often think I've really gotten into otaku media too late in the game. And I feel ashamed for my unguided impression of the people who watched anime and read manga back in high school. It's disgusting how judgmental I was for no real reason.

Actually, I haven't watched much of Shippuden, I mostly watched the...dubbed...version of the original anime on Cartoon Network.  My shame is now public  Dx

I've only read some of the Shippuden manga, and I stopped after

Konoha Village was destroyed by the Eye Circle Dudes (can't remember what they're called again).

filthy casul xD

eye circle dudes doesn't ring any bells oddly.

My confessions:

-I've dropped Fate Stay Night, and don't plan to pick it up again ever;

-I want to become a loli, so I can go yuri on other lolis;

-I can only get along with people over the internet, don't approach me IRL or you'll end up hating me

-I think the Shkanon theory in Umineko no Naku Koro ni is total bullshit;

-I hate VN protagonists that are voiced (Okabe and Battler making the exception to that);

Now, for my biggest confession, something I thought I'd never tell anyone

- Two years ago, I... loved plot over justice. Looking back at it now, I want to punch my past self in the face for his naivety. Thankfully, I was completely cured of that by the great goddess Kudryavka Noumi, and now the lolis are my only love.

You know, the usual:

- I still hate lolis as a concept and fap material, even though there are some really cute ones out there (Elize from Tales of Xillia comes to mind)

- I haven't actually read a VN in over 18 months, ever since I started working on Fuwanovel's main page rework

- Regarding that... I could've done the server move quite a while ago already, but refused to out of stubbornness

- I wish I could meet more people from around the site in RL, because I enjoy the hell out of meeting new people with similar interests

I consider myself to be quite an open book to those who actually spend some time around me...  :ph34r:

-Battler overtook Ryoji as my favorite male character a while back, yet I still haven't changed my avatar.

-I consider myself a mild lolicon, not because of any huge preference for them over the average, moderately sized type, but rather because the watermelon breasts MILF category makes me want to gouge my eyes out.  I can't tell whether this inhibits social relations with Fuwa's main lolicon party.

-Despite what everyone says about them, Fate/Stay Night contains the only H-scenes thus far to not make me want to gouge my eyes out.  (Fate route's were standard fare but after that they got much less painful.)  Special mention goes to Tonya's first scene in Ayakashibito, which was standard fare until Shuugen came along and did spoilers.

-99% of all hentai videos I've seen have made me want to gouge my eyes out, I think I would like ecchi better but I'm not good enough at talking to ask anyone for recommendations straight-out.

-I feel like I'm going to have to show my 'collection' to a significant other at some point, but if they're not a fellow gamer it might be too large and it'll make their computer implode :<

-When browsing for pictures to add to the collection, often Firefox will crash before I'm able to save all the tabs I've opened.  It's happened so often now that I get nightmares about all the unsaved lolis females.  Right now I have a little under 230 unsaved pictures in a private window.

-The above statement is a half-truth.  I'll let you decide which parts are false.

-Battler overtook Ryoji as my favorite male character a while back, yet I still haven't changed my avatar.

-I consider myself a mild lolicon, not because of any huge preference for them over the average, moderately sized type, but rather because the watermelon breasts MILF category makes me want to gouge my eyes out.  I can't tell whether this inhibits social relations with Fuwa's main lolicon party.

-Despite what everyone says about them, Fate/Stay Night contains the only H-scenes thus far to not make me want to gouge my eyes out.  (Fate route's were standard fare but after that they got much less painful.)  Special mention goes to Tonya's first scene in Ayakashibito, which was standard fare until Shuugen came along and did spoilers.

-99% of all hentai videos I've seen have made me want to gouge my eyes out, I think I would like ecchi better but I'm not good enough at talking to ask anyone for recommendations straight-out.

I see you have a tendency there. But you should treasure your eyes, okay? :P

Whenever I see plot and it seriously annoys me I bite the hardest part of my finger. (true story)

I see you have a tendency there. But you should treasure your eyes, okay? :P

Whenever I see plot and it seriously annoys me I bite the hardest part of my finger. (true story)

It's a figure of speech, but I feel like it conveys the emotion fairly well.

Also,

-I liked your old avatar better.  W_W

-Some members on here seemed kind of scary and intimidated me... but after talking with some, they were actually very nice people.  ^_^

-I've been able to boost my Japanese learning a lot because of the forums/members helpfulness with providing information and tools.  I really appreciate that and it's also one of the biggest reasons why I like to stay in this community.

-I didn't know how critical people could be about fan-translations until I read about people's opinions on here xD.

-Sometimes I like to read the drama that goes on in the forums.. lol. They can be amusing.  :ph34r:

-Every member I thought was a girl at first was actually a guy, haha.

-Some members on here seemed kind of scary and intimidated me... but after talking with some, they were actually very nice people.  ^_^

-I've been able to boost my Japanese learning a lot because of the forums/members helpfulness with providing information and tools.  I really appreciate that and it's also one of the biggest reasons why I like to stay in this community.

-I didn't know how critical people could be about fan-translations until I read about people's opinions on here xD.

-Sometimes I like to read the drama that goes on in the forums.. lol. They can be amusing.  :ph34r:

What about the ones you thought were guys that were actually girls?

I hate when people get caught up on character types. Actually I generally very much dislike describing characters by their "dere" type or whatever. It really bothers me.

Also I don't understand how people are so critical of fan translations, because I think they are quite good. Often times I think odd wording is charming and fun to read

Sometimes I answer politely to people but in reality I really want to throw them into a fiery pit full of alligators cosplaying as the Milky Holmes crew.

I actually like chubby heroines aside from lolis. I hink they're cute.

I don't have a waifu besides OriginalRen and I never understood those who call characters their waifus, I prefer pairing up characters with each other rather than with myself.

Everyone's gender is the same as the one of the avatar they have.

Trust me I'm a moderator.

I never understood those who call characters their waifus, I prefer pairing up characters with each other rather than with myself.

I think the same thing.  Although I may really like certain characters, I'd feel awkward claiming them as my waifu xD.  I prefer pairing up my favorite couples instead of imagining myself.

Everyone's gender is the same as the one of the avatar they have.

Trust me I'm a moderator.

This is probably what I keep thinking. xD