Your Favorite Expression~

Snowtsuku

"I'm Batman" and also many choice words that I don't think would go over too kindly with the mods and admins. Oh, whenever I say "I got dis," while playing a game, you can bet I certainly do not have it and will end up failing in spectacular fashion (Example 1: Saying I got dis while flying a jet in Battlefield 3 only to slam into a friendly helicopter).

"Get off my lawn you damn kids!!!

No seriously, I always try to speak as much Japanese as I can.

Especially itadakimasu/いただきます! or Watashi wa baka ni kakoma rete imasu/私は馬鹿に囲まれています

thank you for the food! or Im surrounded by idiots. The second one is because theres a bunch of kids down the street who like to pretend they are tough and wear their pants around their ankles. I say Watashi wa baka ni kakoma rete imasu/私は馬鹿に囲まれています a lot.

Oh dear, I have an entire list (not including emoticons)...

• for kicks and giggles (alternatively, for shits and giggles)
  • ffs
  • "huehuehue"
  • dat _____
  • dem _____ doe
  • well, so much for that
  • 21548748424878% DONE WITH _______
  • I SHIP THAT
  • Peasant!
  • I cannot even begin to fathom this ridiculousness.
  • I can't--
  • "May ngu hah?" (Pronounced "mai ngooh hah;" not sure if I typed that correctly, but it basically means "Are you an idiot?" in Vietnamese)

I have more but some include a tad too much profanity, which I will refrain from posting here lol (I'm a potty mouth at times, but I'm nice, I promise!).

"I'm Batman" and also many choice words that I don't think would go over too kindly with the mods and admins. Oh, whenever I say "I got dis," while playing a game, you can bet I certainly do not have it and will end up failing in spectacular fashion (Example 1: Saying I got dis while flying a jet in Battlefield 3 only to slam into a friendly helicopter).

Well, you are really batman

"Get off my lawn you damn kids!!!

I can imagine you saying this one.

Oh dear, I have an entire list (not including emoticons)...

• for kicks and giggles (alternatively, for shits and giggles)
  • ffs
  • "huehuehue"
  • dat _____
  • dem _____ doe
  • well, so much for that
  • 21548748424878% DONE WITH _______
  • I SHIP THAT
  • Peasant!
  • I cannot even begin to fathom this ridiculousness.
  • I can't--
  • "May ngu hah?" (Pronounced "mai ngooh hah;" not sure if I typed that correctly, but it basically means "Are you an idiot?" in Vietnamese)

I have more but some include a tad too much profanity, which I will refrain from posting here lol (I'm a potty mouth at times, but I'm nice, I promise!).

I approve being a potty mouth~

Btw how do you pronounce huehuehuehue

Incoming spam hurr durr.

HUEHUEHUEHUEHUE

(A lot of HUEHUEHUEHUE I put together from just one Skype call conversation of other people, though it is not necessarily the way it is supposed to be pronounced XD)

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/23771954/Recordings%20%28mp3%29/HUEHUEHUEHUE%20BEAT%20REVISED.mp3

"pik pak ne ko long tik tong" (A phrase from this Chinese monkey who fights with a stick in Cantonese)

derp

hurr durr

Ikr

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUU

I don't even...

What is this shit.

Yo. (Also used at the end of the sentence like the Japanese particle)

こんにちは!

wwwwww

lol

LOL

XD

DX

:P

:D

:'D

D:

:)

:(

8D

8'D

>w<

>///<

>.<

^^

^.^

\o/

muahahahaha

orz

OTL

*sadface*

/facepalm

p0n0s

doushiyooooo

lmao

SHIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTT

もうダメだ…

爆発しよう!

wat. (what)

dat (that)

damn it.

Y U DO DIS!?

(insert word(s))(insert filename extension) Example: whatisthis.jpg

dunno

There are probably some more I forgot about but I'll just leave it to these. lol

Incoming spam hurr durr.

HUEHUEHUEHUEHUE

(A lot of HUEHUEHUEHUE I put together from just one Skype call conversation of other people, though it is not necessarily the way it is supposed to be pronounced XD)

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/23771954/Recordings%20%28mp3%29/HUEHUEHUEHUE%20BEAT%20REVISED.mp3

+200 for DAT AUDIO FILE.

I couldn't stop cracking up lmfao

• 2 weeks later...

HUEHUEHUEHUEHUE

This is classic, and I almost missed it! Apparently I ignore threads on here at my own peril.

• 2 months later...