What's the meaning behind your username?

Roach

I wonder how I missed this thread... The Jabberwock is a monstrous creature from Wonderland. I've always been captivated by the creatures and people of Wonderland like the Cheshire Cat, the Bandersnatch, the mimsy Borogrove, and the hookah-smoking caterpillar. My deep appreciation of that world comes from Lewis Carroll's original novels and the 2010 Tim Burton film.

I think I posted in the other thread about usernames, but whatever. I was in a small MLP IRC with "Fluttershy" as my nick, but whenever someone would mention her it'd ping me which got irritating quickly. So I changed it to Flutters but it still pinged me because "Fluttershy" contains "Flutters". So finally I changed it to Flutterz and it kind of stuck.

I think I posted in the other thread about usernames, but whatever. I was in a small MLP IRC with "Fluttershy" as my nick, but whenever someone would mention her it'd ping me which got irritating quickly. So I changed it to Flutters but it still pinged me because "Fluttershy" contains "Flutters". So finally I changed it to Flutterz and it kind of stuck.

I like how those are the exact same words from the other thread.

I wonder how I missed this thread... The Jabberwock is a monstrous creature from Wonderland. I've always been captivated by the creatures and people of Wonderland like the Cheshire Cat, the Bandersnatch, the mimsy Borogrove, and the hookah-smoking caterpillar. My deep appreciation of that world comes from Lewis Carroll's original novels and the 2010 Tim Burton film.