[Fuwanovel] Cannonball ~Neko Neko Machine Mou Race~

Nosebleed

That's the only way to install them, as far as I know.  Looked around a bit, and the instructions all say the same thing.  Might want to screenshot the problem you're having if you can't figure out why the font pack won't install.

I don't think you can download the individual fonts that make up the Japanese Supplemental Fonts pack.  I didn't search too much, but I ignored everything that wasn't a Microsoft page, and I'd suggest that you do the same.

That's the only way to install them, as far as I know.  Looked around a bit, and the instructions all say the same thing.  Might want to screenshot the problem you're having if you can't figure out why the font pack won't install.

I don't think you can download the individual fonts that make up the Japanese Supplemental Fonts pack.  I didn't search too much, but I ignored everything that wasn't a Microsoft page, and I'd suggest that you do the same.

From TLWiki:

The patch program also serves as an installer for the game (trust me, you don't want to use the original). Just start up the installer, choose your options, and put in the disks as it asks for them. The installer works on the five disk version of Cannonball, not the four disk version (which I haven't seen but apparently exists). As far as I can tell with minimal testing, you can install and play the game if you're not in the Japanese locale in Windows, but the font will look screwed up, so I highly recommend you run it in the Japanese locale, as is usual for Japanese games.

http://tlwiki.org/index.php?title=Cannonball

So yes, I suggest switching to Japanese locale and installing those Japanese supplemental fonts.

Finally! I did it! It was actually very easy - i just downloaded a few fonts and installed it. I don know if i can post links here cause i new here, but i probably can send it in PM it if someone have same problem. Thanks everyone who was trying to help me.

Is it just the fonts link? I think it is fine to link it. What you cannot do is to put the game here with them.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have a question for people who finished this VN. How different 1 and 2 routes? Im already finished route 2, but i have heard there not much differents between routes(just a few minor events). If it really so, can someone give me save file where i can read epilogue?

Read both. The differences might seem minimal, but events on the second playthrough create a completely unique experience, not to mention there's a lot of important backstory introduced; In other words, I wouldn't advise to skip it.

You might skip pursuing Aya and THYKO, as they don't really add that muh into the story (besides, Thyko's ending is extremely difficult to obtain), but you should get the sub-routes for other characters. If you can, try to clear the Tail Play as well, as it unlocks what's possibly the best event/h-scene in the game :makina:

I cleared Cannonball 100%, so if you'll need that save badly, I can always share it with you.

Read both. The differences might seem minimal, but events on the second playthrough create a completely unique experience, not to mention there's a lot of important backstory introduced; In other words, I wouldn't advise to skip it.

You might skip pursuing Aya and THYKO, as they don't really add that muh into the story (besides, Thyko's ending is extremely difficult to obtain), but you should get the sub-routes for other characters. If you can, try to clear the Tail Play as well, as it unlocks what's possibly the best event/h-scene in the game :makina:

I cleared Cannonball 100%, so if you'll need that save badly, I can always share it with you.

hm? Wierd, I thought I read in the walkthrough that THYKOs route was really important to get if you wanted the "true" ending? 

Not really. THYKO's ending isn't a part of the true end. To reach the true end, you only need to finish both routes; it activates automatically on the second playthrough. In most cases, people get on the second route first and get on first later on, since it's harder to achieve.

ah so its that way around.

I have kinda kept cannonball around just to get the "true end" but I dont know if I really want to play through the THYKO part :P (i really love cannonball but I just have so much I need to read to keep up to date with you guys lol)

Actually i already finished route 1, but i have problem. In the epilogue, right after scene when the show 1-3 places my game crashed. Can someone upload save with both routes and epilogue cleared? Altough i probably should search for walktrough video with epilogue.

• 2 months later...

So, i've been interested in this vn for a while, but i've never actually played one yet with gameplay elements yet. I kind of just like to lay back and relax. I don't really have a problem with gameplay if it's not so hard that you end up wanting to rip your hair out just to get by. Is this a game with difficult or otherwise clunky gameplay?