Ushinawareta Mirai wo Motomete

Sharin-Sub

You don't have to be a native english speaker to tl it. I've seen some tl projects where a tl isn't a native speaker or they have shitty handling of the english language. How good is your english? I know english and spanish but my english is better since I grew up in the US. If you plan on tling it then I can join in and help you translate from spanish what you don't understand. I know it's not preferable but it's better than nothing.

You don't have to be a native speaker, but you still should be one. Or at the very least, you should be fluent. To be perfectly frank, Sharin-Sub's english ability is low enough that he should stick to Spanish translations. Everyone has their strong points, after all. I'm sure the spanish fans appreciate his work.  :)

No translate it in english.

I dont understand spanish at all and I Would really like to play this game.

So Please translate it in english

Someone else will eventually translate it in english, I'm sure, due to its relative popularity and the anime adaptation. I'd rather wait for a fluent english translator, no offense to Sharin-Sub. :)

• 1 month later...

Oh gosh, I'm so stupid...

I'm pretty new to this, but when it's completely finished does it get posted on fuwanovel?

I mean, I've seen some pages on fuwanovel (like little busters ecstacy) that aren't finished, but already have their own page. How does it work here?

• 8 months later...