A wild HaruKaizo appears!

HaruKaizo

Hello people!

I'm new here as you can guess!

I'm a spanish guy, almost 30 years old, I've been browsing Fuwanovel for a while, and now I'm looking for people who share my interest in Visual Novels.

I'm a big fan of Key, recently finished playing Little Busters! and now I'm about to end Rewrite too.

I hope to have fun with you!

Thanks all for your welcome!

I have to say I appreciate the replies, also, Clannad is indeed great.

I have a really hard time now, I can't decide wich I like the most, if Clannad or Little Busters!

Seems really hard, because I had lots of fun playing both, had lots of fun playing LB!, Refrain really left me astonished, and Clannad simply being my first vn played, and the anime being my favourite...

Having played both...what would you say?

I think Clannad is more serious than Little Busters, but both have a deep, moving plot.

I have to say LB was the first VN that made me shed some tears, I couldn't believe it, I didn't cry even with Clannad.

Well, I had more fun playing LB than Clannad, I actually laughed out loud while playing it, so I prefer LB.

Thanks all for your welcome!

I have to say I appreciate the replies, also, Clannad is indeed great.

I have a really hard time now, I can't decide wich I like the most, if Clannad or Little Busters!

Seems really hard, because I had lots of fun playing both, had lots of fun playing LB!, Refrain really left me astonished, and Clannad simply being my first vn played, and the anime being my favourite...

Having played both...what would you say?

I say do you really need to decide which is best?? They are both epic.

I say do you really need to decide which is best?? They are both epic.

Indeed, I'd definitely recomend both. That and Ever 17.

Hey there! Glad to have you join us on the forums. Are you watching the Little Busters anime?

Thanks! Yeah, I started watching it before I even started the visual novel, but eventually I kept it on hold and played the vn instead. I still have to watch this week chapter I think, maybe the one from the past week too ^^U

I think Clannad is more serious than Little Busters, but both have a deep, moving plot.

I have to say LB was the first VN that made me shed some tears, I couldn't believe it, I didn't cry even with Clannad.

Well, I had more fun playing LB than Clannad, I actually laughed out loud while playing it, so I prefer LB.

All I can say is that Clannad is family centered and LB is friend centered.

Hi, welcome to fuwanovel biggrin.gif

(oh and

*throws a pokeball at HaruKaizo*)

Wild HaruKaizo broke free.

Hey there, dude. I'm pretty new here as well, so I hope we can both have a good time here. Mark it eight, and let's roll!

Also, you have Kaizo in your name... Does that mean that you have a bunch of obnoxiously positioned Chain Chomps around you?

Hey there, dude. I'm pretty new here as well, so I hope we can both have a good time here. Mark it eight, and let's roll!

Also, you have Kaizo in your name... Does that mean that you have a bunch of obnoxiously positioned Chain Chomps around you?

I hope that we have fun!

And I see what you did there, I have Bullet Bills for anti-air meassures too :D

Thank you all for the welcome!