Welcome to FuwaReviews

solidbatman

You're upgraded to contributor ^_^

To everyone with a review pending: you might have noticed we asked if there were people who were interested in becoming an editor recently. Once we get that up and running things'll start moving forward!

Are the editors allowed to give feedback too when publishing? 

• 1 month later...

I wrote a mini-review for the Japanese-language doujin H-RPG Makenshi Leane (the link to the Fuwanovel personal blog post is currently in my signature).  I saw that you hosted a similar mini-review of a Japanese language title, so I thought it might fit the scope of this blog.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm not satisfied with the way community-submitted reviews are being handled.  It seems like it takes weeks to solve very minor issues like "authorize user to submit a draft", "press the submit button to ok this submission", and "fix this image to display centered rather than as a tile".  This would be understandable if deliberation was taking place, or if I was getting feedback to improve the submission.  That does not appear to be the case.  Either support the feature properly or just flat-out say you're not supporting community-submitted reviews.