Fuwa demographics

corntastic

I'm just curious about the community's demographics, so if you would, I would appreciate it if you could fill this out: link

I will, of course, be doing hardcore statistical analysis, should the amount of respondents be significant.

Edit: results:

Ok, this isn't going to be pretty, but here are the results, as promised:

80 responders total. The mean and median age was 20, and the mode was 19. There were 59 males and 8 females, and 13 who were inbetween on a linear binary gender scale. Of those inbetweeners, the mean value was 3.92. The most common first language was english, with 38 counts. It was also the most common second language, with another 38 counts. The missing 4 counts are presumably because of the subtext of the question, meaning while they know enough english to have taken my test, they did not know enough to qualify themselves as fluent. The majority of survey-takers are learning japanese (44), and 63 elected to take the fun page.

B8U24Xp.png

X2YVPc1.png

PSvgNrO.png

0wWwtx6.png

Now the answers start to get a little fuzzy, since none of these questions are required. Remember, we're starting at 63 total people.

The ARRAYFORMULA-INDEX-MATCH-MAX-COUNTIF,COUNTIF (read: mode) VN was Rewrite, however there were 32 unique responses (of 60 total responses).

The average willingness to accept a shoddy translation was 2.4, but remember that's on a 1-5 scale, with 1 being the minimum. Only a single native english speaker put greater than 3 in the box, and that person was also second languaging in english, so.... 

CvrBRkZ.png

Most people took the math question, but only 6 got it correct. FYI, the correct answer was 42.

While there were a decent amount of fluent JP speakers, none of them seem follow VN staff.

The graphing of everyone's political compass was rather typical of young 20 year olds. Also, all the "extreme" responses (Greater than |5| on any axis) were native english speakers.

fSQ8JXl.png

As for everyone's favourite genre's, of course it's Moege followed by Nakige. "Other" consisted of stuff like a couple "Mystery", a few "Kamige", 2 "Chuunige" and a shitton of blanks, and the graphs "Other" takes those blanks into account.

z15nswS.png

And the driving questions had no conclusive correlations that I bothered to look for, but here's the raw data

0EPfTHD.png

Oh. And can't forget Shitting Dick Nipples

rdxY1iD.png

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2plZpgOUkj4

Thank you to submitter number 20, it was entertaining

Thank you all for taking part in Fuwan Demographics!