First Limit Translation Project

Ryechu

As I'm uploading the patch, I figured I would share this "Walkthrough" with you.  I'll let you guys figure out what it means.

(ie:  We don't plan on releasing a walkthrough for the full game until after we have completely released it.  Don't ask us how to get a specific scene!  Play the game and figure it out for yourself!!)

(Warning, picture is quite large)

http://i.imgur.com/8T0kEYi.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Progress sheet updated.  Hiromu's route is fully translated, we're doing the edits on it right now.  One of the scripts is literally 1300 excel lines long, which in comparison to a vast majority of the other scripts, is huge,

We'll release a patch for it in the near future! Look forward to it!

Added our Tumblr, please follow us!

Also, we are currently in the process of translating the Audio Dramas.  I'll post up links and all sorts of other stuff when we have more of them available.  I'm currently doing the timings for the first track of the audio drama, and there are 10 in total.  It's really cute, I promise!

It's a magical feeling when your translators get on a roll and translate entire arcs of a game.

The final temporary patch has been released!  This translates Hiromu, the First Playthrough, and all of the scripts before Minato, Ran, and the True Endings!  We're really close to being finished, and then we'll start work on the next game in the series, "Target Nights."

The progress sheet and staff list has been updated as well!  We're almost to the final stretch!

Oh, it's actually linked now.  Good job me.

With the coding this game used (which, compared to the rest of the games, is archaic and very unorganized), short of manually counting every line, I don't have an accurate answer.  The guess we've ventured for a while now is 6000-6500.

The second game is 7630, and each game feels progressively longer, so that would be a decent guess.  It doesn't feel like a lot, but when you look at it on a spreadsheet or the like, it's crazy.

Make sure you're running the game in actual Japanese locale.  If you're copying over a previous patch, there is a chance that it will crash the game and cause really odd bugs.  If that ever happens, you'd be better off installing a fresh prepatched copy!

Hope you like it!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...