Hello.

maburu

Hi there, nice to meet all of you! ofc I am not a native English speaker, but I do my best and hope you'll understand my "language". :)

I am fairly new to visual novels, just played such titles as LB, Clannad, Muv-Luv+MLA, Phenomeno, 3-4 is in "reading", also 4-5 were dropped and stalled.

I got into VN through anime, my first was Fate/Stay night and i was really bored (tons of text etc.) and gave up in the end. But after 2 years (at August 2012) i've downloaded Little Busters and... it begins!

That is it ;)

You disliked Fate/Stay Night :mellow:

Well, ok, I can live with it. Don't do this to me if you ever read Tsukihime though.

If you ever wanna try it again, it gets better after. (Usually the end of the routes are where shit gets real, and the first route is less good than the two others)

Don't worry about your english, we're lots of non-native speakers here and won't notice, we're probably speaking weird too <_<

So, well, yeah... Welcome!

If you ever wanna try it again, it gets better after.

Yeah, of course i will, i think in the past it was really hard to me read any of VNs, not only FSN and not that I hate this title.

Ever17 is what got me going. Hope you enjoy it here!

Hehe, sure, it in my wishlist already :)

Btw, thank you all for a very warm welcome!

Welcome to Fuwanovel ^^

I'm currently playing Fate Stay Night, and I understand what you mean, there's a LOT of text, but I think the story is so great that it's worth reading.

By the way, you should try Hoshizora no Memoria, it's really easy to read and you never get bored (at least I didn't)