What Are You Watching: Movie and TV Show Edition

Zenophilious

Just finished A movie called "John Doe- Vigilante" 

During the first few moment's of the film I had anticipated it to be just another Non- A grade film. My reason for thinking so was justifiable, like for instance, the film had an Australian cast. I have never watched a movie that consisted of a full cast of Australians. Heck the Only Australian I recognize is Jack Hughman from the X men Series. Another reason was that the film had no Wikipedia profile.. But all that changed as the movie progressed.

I fully recommend this film to all those who like a good Thriller. The plot is amazing!

John Doe - Vigilante

JDV_Header1.jpg

"An ordinary man fights violence the only way he knows how - by killing one criminal at a time. Hero or villain? Justice or vengeance? You decide."

Trailer:

Disclaimer:Viewer discretion is advised. By Making this post, I do not advocate nor promote the acts depicted in this film. This is purely out of interest from me to you. Enjoy.

Finally made some more progress on Breaking Bad.  I stopped watching it after Yahoo! "News" spoiled the ending for me.  Seriously, they had an article that featured a picture that basically said what happens to certain main characters, and that was without even clicking the article.

Just got to the awkward dinner episode.  That...was just painful.

• 2 weeks later...

Lets see...pretty big list of stuff I've watched.  Finished One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest (which was very well done, it stuck to the book almost perfectly), made some more progress on Breaking Bad, and started watching Star Trek: The Original Series.  Thank you based Netflix.

All Fuwans pro watching movie. 4ewfW.gif

I got favor to ask,

I quite long time didn't watch movie.

may i ask for "recommend and worth to watch" of Movie with Action genre around 2010 until 2014 (2015 also can if already released)

and

Thank you for taking your time reading this post.

I just saw Chappie in the theater and it was such a good movie, I haven't seen anything this good in a while, plenty of action, plenty of morality value that teaches us valuable lessons, and plenty of humor. The story was great, the acting was great, and the music is something unique yet amazing. I am just so satisfied with this movie, The last good movie I saw that I was this happy with was Edge of Tomorrow, which was a long while ago. 

Kingsman is a solid 4.5/5

I walked in there not expecting much but walked out thoroughly entertained. The director attempted an over-the-top ridiculous movie and succeeded in being the 1 in 100 case where the movie's actually good.

Saw the last episode of better call saul emm it was really bad sadly  :(

That's too bad. I heard from some people that Better Call Saul is pretty good.

I saw The Hobbit: The Battle of the five armies for my second time yesterday because I want to burn it with fire once again. WHYYYYYYYY Peter Jackson. The movie is horrible and mistakes everywhere. It hurts my eyes. I am crying. Let's wait 6 months for the extended version. But I doubt that one would even save this. 

Note for Peter Jackson. Make a movie with real characters and stuff instead of animations. It is so much better.