What Are You Watching: Movie and TV Show Edition

Zenophilious

I saw Inherent Vice a couple of days ago. It fell flat, which I kind of attribute to myself instead of the quality of the movie. I think I'll have to see it a few more times before I can be sure though, since I won't have to spend so much energy trying to connect the events of the film and can just sit back and enjoy the details.

Who else here watches Supernatural? Just got done watching the latest episode. The witch, Rowena, is quite the sly woman. Something tells me she wants to rule Hell all by herself and kill off Crowley. I'm kinda hoping for another Dean vs. Cain showdown near the end of the season instead of the whole 'fight the power of the mark by yourself' scenario that just surfaced. As usual, a filler next week after a decent episode just came out *le sigh*

Who else here watches Supernatural? Just got done watching the latest episode. The witch, Rowena, is quite the sly woman. Something tells me she wants to rule Hell all by herself and kill off Crowley. I'm kinda hoping for another Dean vs. Cain showdown near the end of the season instead of the whole 'fight the power of the mark by yourself' scenario that just surfaced. As usual, a filler next week after a decent episode just came out *le sigh*

Agreed. The early seasons were fun with that format. But we're in Season 10 now ><

My issue with the 'main plot' is that it's never really.. uh developed/explored in the best way it that could have been due to fillers.

Season 7 in particular with the Leviathans was a big let down.